Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Book Collection: Brian861

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woah!!!!!! That's some Fireman collection dudecake!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one hell of a Fireman collection! Congratulations! Looks sharp in the photo.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Woah!!!!!! That's some Fireman collection dudecake!
    Dudecake Thanks, Peri!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    That's one hell of a Fireman collection! Congratulations! Looks sharp in the photo.
    Thanks, Jeff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cracked me up. I don't feel too bad now. I've actually been thinking about selling off some of my copies. They do look good though with the slipcases and all.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Paul! And I get to recreate the madness again once Strange Weather is released
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha those are great, Brian!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I haven't even read this book!!! You must like it brother! That's a lot of copies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, Brian, you beat me! I only have 5 copies plus the proof. I'm impressed!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Haha those are great, Brian!
    Thanks, Alan! Thanks again for your help in acquiring a copy!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow! I haven't even read this book!!! You must like it brother! That's a lot of copies!
    I haven't read it yet either, Kris lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Well, Brian, you beat me! I only have 5 copies plus the proof. I'm impressed!
    Thanks, Dez! I think proofs always trump the number of copies though. Very jealous of your scriptbook proof.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Batman! Havent read it yet? With that many copies I figured you wouldve absorbed the story through reverse osmosis by this point

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Holy Batman! Havent read it yet? With that many copies I figured you wouldve absorbed the story through reverse osmosis by this point
    You'd think, Chad lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Positive rep for the laugh!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Little something for the Joe Hill collection:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Little something for the Joe Hill collection:

Nice!!! Somehow, I don't have that one yet.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian. And you better start working on that Dez!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I keep buying stuff on the list, then adding stuff to the list! It is never ending!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Paul. Shopping around for reasonable first appearances from Mr. Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I keep buying stuff on the list, then adding stuff to the list! It is never ending!
    Thanks, Dez! Figured you had this one long ago as it wasn't hard to fine compared to some of the other original appearance stuff, geez! As my situation improves over the years (hopefully), I'll probably be coming to you to help me track down the holy grails of first appearances. If you're game of course

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition man... cool

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Nice addition man... cool
    Thanks, Peri!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS Brian !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    CONGRATS Brian !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17