Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #12-Erin Wells Original Pennywise Painting-Relisted!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #12-Erin Wells Original Pennywise Painting-Relisted!

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.Órg is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is an original painted piece of art by renowned artist Erin Wells. This piece portrays the evil clown Pennywise from Stephen King's bestselling book "IT". This piece painted on a board and is over 13" tall and ~10" wide.
    This art is similar to the work that Wells did for Cemetery Dance's 25th Anniversary editions of "IT".

No reserve!
    100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to

The Haven Foundation. Originally founded by Stephen King, The Haven Foundation is a national, non-profit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening illness, accident, natural disaster or other emergency or personal catastrophe.

Thanks so much to Erin Wells for this donation.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This should fetch a fortune, It is absolutely stunning!!!!

WHAT AN ITEM!!!!

Bid made.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love, love, love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, Erin!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very generous. This is sure to be a hit!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great item and a good size. Good Job!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is mine.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the artwork. The auction is already over $600. Impressive!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I'm glad you like the painting :-) Glad to help the Foundation.
    Thanks

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think like is an understatement. I think a lot of us have a strong love/lust for that painting!

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi! Looked in on the auction today and the link is down--"Item Removed or Unavailable?" Yikes! What happened?

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go. Let the games begin...

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ack!! Saw this also. I know last time I checked the painting was at $710. I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the warnings that RF was getting from Ebay.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So eBay will pull a charity auction, but they continue to ignore all the fake SK crap that gets reported to them?.... I like how that works, NOT!!!

eBay sucks.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    So eBay will pull a charity auction, but they continue to ignore all the fake SK crap that gets reported to them?.... I like how that works, NOT!!!

eBay sucks.
    Really? What is eBay's issue with this?? That's shit...

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't get it? I didn't think any of this would be a problem. As long as you pay the fees to those greedy pricks I wouldn't have thought they would care.

Country
    Country Flag

eBay are getting their period because TheDarkTower.org is mentioned in the auction, which they see as advertising. Something to do with Hyperlinks, or some shit. It's fucking pathetic!

It seems eBay's priority when cancelling auctions is this, rather than whether the item for sale is actually genuine....

Twats!

Country
    Country Flag

eBay are getting their period, because TheDarkTower.org is mentioned in the auction, which they see as advertising. Something to do with Hyperlinks, or some shit. It's fucking pathetic!

It seems eBay's priority when cancelling auctions is this, rather than whether the item for sale is actually genuine....

Twats!
    Ohhhhh FFS... what fukindicknoses...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is fucking wrong. TOTALLY. I did some design work for RF yesterday to fix up the link so you can put it into the ad. I wonder if when he changed that and put the new card in it triggered something? RF will have to chime in... BUT THAT IS WRONG!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That is fucking wrong. TOTALLY. I did some design work for RF yesterday to fix up the link so you can put it into the ad. I wonder if when he changed that and put the new card in it triggered something? RF will have to chime in... BUT THAT IS WRONG!
    Kris, I hope I am wrong. I wasn't aware that you had helped RF yesterday, is all.

But whatever reason is given, eBay are TOTALLY WRONG for cancelling the auction in the first place! Seriously, what breed of asshole pulls a charity auction????

What really grits my shit though, is the fact that eBay blatantly ignores the forgery and counterfeit reports they receive regarding the crap posted in the "eBay bullshit items thread".

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Kris, I hope I am wrong. I wasn't aware that you had helped RF yesterday, is all.

But whatever reason is given, eBay are TOTALLY WRONG for cancelling the auction in the first place! Seriously, what breed of asshole pulls a charity auction????

What really grits my shit though, is the fact that eBay blatantly ignores the forgery and counterfeit reports they receive regarding the crap posted in the "eBay bullshit items thread".
    100% agree brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ebay pulled the auction because:

"Please understand, there's a website address "TheDarkTower.?g" referred in the listing which is a shopping site. Please understand that links intended to divert members to other e-commerce aggregators or auction style websites are not allowed. We have this policy in place as this could reduce the overall traffic on eBay and hurt the marketplace. Also, we can't ensure the safety and legitimacy of members' experiences on other sites. We'd appreciate if you could edit your listing to remove while relisting the item."

I have to wait a day before relisting them.
    It will be easiest of I just leave our site out of the text in the ad and rely on the image in the picture part of the ad to let buyers know about the site.
    Very frustrating, but don't fear, I'll have them back up for auction as soon as I can.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just put the Banner picture at the top of this site on all your pages. Other bookstores do it all the tiime.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like this part here, but it should read "on our own site" .

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Also, we can't ensure the safety and legitimacy of members' experiences on other sites.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"to other e-commerce aggregators or auction style websites"
    Well, technically you could argue that this website is none of those. The only auctions here are done VIA EBAY.

You may be under their scrutiny though...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Relisted for a 10 day auction.

New link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201527207419?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast