2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Better Call Saul!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This show is one of the best on TV.. hands down.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If not the best. The only show that doesn't sit on my DVR for days before watching
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Iím not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am eating this season up. I typically like to binge watch but I haven't been able to with this. The quality of the show is top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    If not the best. The only show that doesn't sit on my DVR for days before watching
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I dig it even more than BB. Although I haven't discovered a character yet that I truly despised as much as I did Walter White. Jimmy is that screwed up uncle in everyone's family that you can't help but love. That's if you're the nephew or niece And Mike is just Da Man hands down. Is there anything this guy can't do?!?
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I dig it even more than BB. Although I haven't discovered a character yet that I truly despised as much as I did Walter White. Jimmy is that screwed up uncle in everyone's family that you can't help but love. That's if you're the nephew or niece And Mike is just Da Man hands down. Is there anything this guy can't do?!?

Out live, Walter? lol

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Out live, Walter? lol
    Wild Bill strikes again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5