Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #14 (2010-2014)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Parov Stelar Mix) (2014)
    Very, very Seconded.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes (2013)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One Republic - Counting Stars (2013)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Snarky Puppy - Sleeper (2014)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Four Tet - Peace for Earth (2012)
    2ND

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Lana Del Rey - Video Games (2011)

Country
    Country Flag

Phutureprimitive - Cryogenic Dreams (2011)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Daft Punk feat. Panda Bear - Doin' it Right (2013)
    Seconded

Daft Punk feat. Panda Bear - Doin' it Right (2013)
    Seconded
    YAY! Panda Bear made it now

Bon Iver - Holocene (2011)

Country
    Country Flag

This is awesome... just fuckin' AWESOME!!!!!

Duffy - Whole Lot Of Love (2014)

Country
    Country Flag

So is this:

Natalia LaFourcade & Kevin Johansen - La Fugitiva (2012)

Country
    Country Flag

So is this:

Indeed. Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    One Republic - Counting Stars (2013)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes (2013)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Avicii - Wake Me Up (2013)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Capital Cities - Safe and Sound (2011)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty Lights - Lost and Found (2014)

Country
    Country Flag

Beach House - Myth (2012)
    Seconded

This is awesome... just fuckin' AWESOME!!!!!

Duffy - Whole Lot Of Love (2014)
    So is this:

This is pretty Awesome...

Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island - Everything Is Awesome (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

David Guetta & Showtek feat. Vassy - Bad (2014)

Speaking of not being afraid, this probably won't get seconded, but I thought I'd just throw this out there:

Pussy Riot - Putin Will Teach You How to Love (2014)
    2ND

Country
    Country Flag

Avicii - Wake Me Up (2013)
    Seconded

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right, here we go with another K-Pop gem....

Primary (프라이머리) feat. Zion.T (만나) - Let's Meet (2012)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

This is pretty Awesome...

Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island - Everything Is Awesome (2013)
    Seconded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast