Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #14 (2010-2014)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    This is awesome... just fuckin' AWESOME!!!!!

Duffy - Whole Lot Of Love (2014)
    Hate to break it to you but that's a 2015 song: http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news...in-five-years/

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    This is awesome... just fuckin' AWESOME!!!!!

Duffy - Whole Lot Of Love (2014)
    Hate to break it to you but that's a 2015 song: http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news...in-five-years/
    FFS.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Modeselektor feat. Thom Yorke - Shipwreck (2011)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta wait till 2020 to nominate it

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The beat and the energy in this is so sick I can play it on repeat for hours:

Caribou - Odessa (2010)
    2ND

Country
    Country Flag

Joris Voorn - Ringo (2013)

White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65 (Tobacco Remix) (2012)

Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only one that appreciates a sweet brain-melting drop? Stuff like "Stampede" and "Animals" are in limbo, so how about this incredible track:

Carnage & Borgore - Incredible (2013)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Modeselektor feat. Thom Yorke - Shipwreck (2011)
    Seconded

Am I the only one that appreciates a sweet brain-melting drop? Stuff like "Stampede" and "Animals" are in limbo, so how about this incredible track:

Carnage & Borgore - Incredible (2013)
    2nd

Health - We Are Water (2010)

Incredible video but maybe NSFW

Country
    Country Flag

Here's another incredible video which is pretty NSFW, as is the song:

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (2014)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's another incredible video which is pretty NSFW, as is the song:

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (2014)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory (2011)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Only ten slots remain.

Run The Jewels feat. Zack de la Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count To Fuck) (2014)

Country
    Country Flag

Only ten slots remain.

Cough... Cough....Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran?

Country
    Country Flag

N'to - Every Wall Is a Door (2012)

FKA Twigs - Two Weeks (2014)

Country
    Country Flag

Kimbra - Good Intent (2011)

Country
    Country Flag

Skrillex - Rock N' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) (2011)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed (2013)
    It's been hanging on long enough. Seconded.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Scala & Kolacny Brothers - California Dreamin' (2010)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

The Black Keys - Tighten Up (2010)
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Grimes - Oblivion (2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast