Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #13 (2005-2009)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Health - Die Slow (2009)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Peaking Goddess Collective - Secret Fire (2007)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Coldplay - Violet Hill (2008)
    2ND

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Duffy - Warwick Avenue (2008)
    Seconded

Erykah Badu - Honey (2008)

Country
    Country Flag

Lauge - Limonada (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Lauge - Limonada (2008)
    2nd

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Duffy - Warwick Avenue (2008)
    Seconded
    I love me some Duffy!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Completely forgot about this band until we binge watched the entire Saw series over the weekend.

Mudvayne - Forget to Remember (2005)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Modeselektor feat. Thom Yorke - The White Flash (2007)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Time for some girly bubble gum pop.... LOL!

The Saturdays - Up (2008)

Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage (2009)

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds From the Ground - The Gift (2008)

Crystal Castles and Robert Smith - Not In Love (2008)

The Prodigy - Omen (2009)
    2nd

Country
    Country Flag

Alright, so this is a pretty off-the-wall nomination, but I felt I needed to get this guy in even just as an honorable mention. It's a 27-minute ambient piece, but this is the king of modern ambient music, I believe. I couldn't find the track anywhere by itself except as part of this long mix. It starts at 2:28:30.

Vir Unis - Not Even the Rain (2005)

Lady Gaga - Alejandro (2009)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Lady Gaga - Alejandro (2009)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage (2009)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Lumin - Tashto (2007)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Three Days Grace - Pain (2006)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Pitch Black - South of the Line (2007)

Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer (2007)

Country
    Country Flag

Kaya Project - Elixir (2005)

Country
    Country Flag

Crystal Castles and Robert Smith - Not In Love (2008)
    Seconded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast