Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #13 (2005-2009)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Rihanna - Disturbia (2008)
    Seconded.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And we've just passed the halfway point!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Animal Collective - My Girls (2009)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh) (2006)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh) (2006)
    Gotta have some Chilli Peppers.... LOL!

Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Air France - Collapsing At Your Doorstep (2008)
    Seconded

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Air France - Collapsing At Your Doorstep (2008)
    Seconded
    That whole EP is sooo good. I can't ever just listen to one song from it, I have to hear the entire thing once I start it. Sucks they broke up.

Country
    Country Flag

Never heard it but will now have to check it out. That track was wonderful, thanks.

Erykah Badu - Telephone (2008)

Never heard it but will now have to check it out. That track was wonderful, thanks.
    Oh gosh, you are going to LOVE it!

Country
    Country Flag

Lemongrass - Stretch My Arms (2005)

Grizzly Bear - While You Wait for the Others (2009)

Country
    Country Flag

Nightmares on Wax - You Wish (2006)

Nine Inch Nails - The Four of Us are Dying (2008)

Country
    Country Flag

Space Funghi Project - The Elektric Psylocibe X-P (2006)

Nightmares on Wax - You Wish (2006)
    2ND

The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health (2006)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say (2009)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Of Montreal - The Past Is a Grotesque Animal (2007)

Country
    Country Flag

Seconded!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé - Telephone (2009)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lady Gaga - Telephone (2009)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Seconded!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Lady Gaga - Telephone (2009)
    Seconded.

There's a lot of telephones flying around.... LOL!

How about some love for a "payphone" over on thread 14?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone (2012)
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19464-Great-Music-Nomination-amp-Discussion-Thread-14-(2010-2014)&p=980901&viewfull=1#post980901

Country
    Country Flag

Does It Offend You, Yeah? - We Are Rockstars (2008)

Country
    Country Flag

It was tough finding a good quality video of this one for some reason. There is another one that is higher quality but the track skips. This will have to do.

Cut Copy - Lights & Music (2008)
    Seconded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast