Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #13 (2005-2009)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor (2008)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Parov Stelar - Catgroove (2009)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Parov Stelar - Catgroove (2009)
    2ND

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Foo Fighters - The Pretender (2007)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - Lead Squid (2009)

Nightmare Fuel...

The Knife - Silent Shout (2006)

Country
    Country Flag

Any time your track has a Salvador Dali quote in it, it's a winner. Doesn't hurt that the music is kickass as well:

Younger Brother - All I Want (2007)

Santogold - L.E.S. Artist (2008)

Country
    Country Flag

Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl (2008)

Hercules and Love Affair - Blind (2008)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Santogold - L.E.S. Artist (2008)
    Seconded

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Katy Perry - I Kissed s Girl (2008)
    Seconded.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't judge me

Alexandra Stan - Lollipop (Param Pam Pam) (2009)

And yes the song is good and catchy too!
    How did this get missed?

Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Oops! I just seconded out of turn.

Pablo, can you please keep my last second in the oven until it's piping hot and ready to be counted?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Oops! I just seconded out of turn.

Pablo, can you please keep my last second in the oven until it's piping hot and ready to be counted?

Hercules and Love Affair - Blind (2008)
    I'll second this, very nice disco vibe, and count yours now.

Country
    Country Flag

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (2008)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Diplo Remix) (2008)
    2nd
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hinder - Lips of an Angel (2005)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

BodyRockers - I Like the Way (2005)

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (2008)
    2ND

Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland - Promiscuous (2006)

Country
    Country Flag

#FreeKesha:

Kesha - Tik Tok (2009)

Dan Deacon - Crystal Cat (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Foo Fighters - The Pretender (2007)
    2nd

Rihanna - Unfaithful (2006)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast