Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #12 (2000-2004)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Madonna - Music (2000)
    The link is blocked again. It says "Video not available".

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Afroman - Because I Got High (2001)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Madonna - Music (2000)
    Stupid region locks. That's a high quality track. Try this (low quality and a video).

Country
    Country Flag

Madonna - Music (2000)
    Stupid region locks. That's a high quality track. Try this (low quality and a video).
    Yeah, that worked. Seconded.

EDIT: Just realised that I seconded out of turn. Can you hold that until two other people second something?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will do.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Daft Punk - Digital Love (2001)

Country
    Country Flag

Murcof - Memoria (2002)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Sufjan Stevens - The Dress Looks Nice on You (2004)
    2ND

Country
    Country Flag

Michelle: "Okay, pretend I'm a hot girl. Now what do you want to do?"
    Jim: "I want to feel your boobs."
    Michelle: "No, you dingbat. You don't just go groping away. You gotta pre-heat the oven before you stick in the turkey."

3 Doors Down - Be Like That (2001)

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why (2002)

Country
    Country Flag

"I said, we got a winner!"

GMS - Juice (2002)

Country
    Country Flag

It's Kylie... And she's spinning around.... In gold mini lamé hotpants!!!!

Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around (2000)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Staind - It's Been Awhile (2001)

Country
    Country Flag

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (2003)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Staind - It's Been Awhile (2001)
    Seconded

And counting now the earlier second on hold by T-Dogz_AK47.

Animal Collective - Leaf House (2004)

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (2003)
    2ND

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Jason Mraz - The Remedy (2002)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Shaggy - It Wasn't Me (2000)
    2nd

This song has always cracked me up. My girl caught me! What should I do?!?

Say it wasn't you...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Nicklelback - Never Again (2001)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Destiny's Child - Independent Women (Part 1) (2000)

Country
    Country Flag

"I don't give shitty jobs!... If a good man comes to me....(points to employee) and says, 'Thank you, David, for the opportunity and continued support in the work-related arena, but I've done that, I wanna better myself, I want to move on', then I can make that dream come true too.... A.K.A, for you."

Stereophonics - Handbags and Gladrags (2001)

Tatu - All the Things She Said (2002)

Country
    Country Flag

Andrés Linetzky and Ernesto Romeo - Sentimientos (2003)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Tatu - All the Things She Said (2002)
    Seconded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast