Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2016 Haven Fundraiser Auction #7-Skeleton Crew W/Original Art by Von Sholly

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all.

Now if only Pete had held the book in sunny Yorkshire, we could have saved a few $$ on shipping!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Work got in the way or you would have had to pay more. Congrats!
    I was curious about the listing time....wouldn't a listing time (and consequently ending time) in prime time generate more "sniping" bidders/ ebay searchers not at work, therefore driving the price up? I'm all for getting a deal, but arent we trying to get the most $$$ for the HF?
    "Prime Time" on the west coast is 7pm, which is 10PM east coast , and 0300 in England. With snipe bids, most people set a price and snipe time and wait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2