Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #11 (1995-1999)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Skee-Lo - I Wish (1995)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    This is for divemaster:

Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Zoot Suit Riot (1997)
    This is in my You Tube folder; glad to see it here. Seconded!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Daft Punk - Around the World (1997)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue (1999)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Garbage - Stupid Girl (1995)
    Seconded!

Would love to get "Only Happy When It Rains" get the nod as well
    With that in mind:

Garbage - Queer (1995)
    If you give the nod to Garbage's The World Is Not Enough, I'm sure I can give some love for one of these....

Whaddya say? LOL!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Daft Punk - Around the World (1997)
    2ND

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Garbage - Stupid Girl (1995)
    Seconded!

Would love to get "Only Happy When It Rains" get the nod as well
    With that in mind:

Garbage - Queer (1995)
    If you give the nod to Garbage's The World Is Not Enough, I'm sure I can give some love for one of these....

Whaddya say? LOL!
    I'd love to, but as much as I love Garbage and Bond movies, that's not a great song, in my most humblest of opinions...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue (1999)
    Seconded

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in my Hand (1996)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Radiohead - Paranoid Android (1997)
    No love for this one yet??

Country
    Country Flag

Juno Reactor - Pistolero (1999)

Aphex Twin - Alberto Balsalm (1995)

I guess we can't get through the 90's without at least one of their songs right?

Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There (1996)

Country
    Country Flag

Not "Wannabe"?

Country
    Country Flag

Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself (1998)

How do you feel about Shame?

Orgy - Stitches (1998)

Country
    Country Flag

How do you feel about Shame?
    Not a fan, to be honest. "Save Yourself" has a pretty unique sound, which I appreciate.

2ND

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Radiohead - Paranoid Android (1997)
    No love for this one yet??
    I'll fix that for you.

Seconded

I actually wanted to nominate some Radiohead a few days ago, but saw this one in limbo so I didn't want to "waste" my nomination on something that wouldn't get votes.

Country
    Country Flag

Just 12 spots to go.

I still have a buttload of great tracks

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Tripping Daisy - I Got a Girl (1995)

Country
    Country Flag

How this amazing song stayed not nominated is crazy:

The Wallflowers - One Headlight (1996)

Not "Wannabe"?
    I flipped a coin.

I imagine this got played at a lot of funerals.

Boyz II Men & Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day (1995)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast