Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #11 (1995-1999)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PJ Harvey - Down by the Water (1995)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Korn - Freak on a Leash (1998)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kylie Minogue & Nick Cave - Where The Wild Roses Grow (1995)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shpongle - Divine Moments of Truth (1998)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Kid Rock - Bawitdaba (1998)
    Seconded.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (1995)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Fucking bitches is cool and all but how about a more lyrical side of Tupac:

Tupac - I Ain't Mad at Cha (1996)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away (1998)

Country
    Country Flag

Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy (1997)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Blur - Song 2 (1997)
    Seconded

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away (1998)
    Seconded.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    T-Dogz, you should appreciate this...

The Atomic Fireballs -- Man with the Hex (1999)

Still hoping for some love for this...

You remind me of a man (what a man)
    Oh the man with the power (what a power)...
    Oh the power of voodoo...
    Who do?
    Oh you do; you do...

I discovered this group a couple of months ago and they immediately became one of my favorite groups EVER. Love love LOVE this style of music.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I nominate:

Semisonic- Closing Time (1998)
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Mad Season - River of Deceit (1995)

Country
    Country Flag

Amon Tobin - Nightlife (1998)

Country
    Country Flag

Who do?
    Oh you do; you do...

I discovered this group a couple of months ago and they immediately became one of my favorite groups EVER. Love love LOVE this style of music.
    I like this one a lot, so I may second this soon if no one else does, and I have a couple more tracks in a similar vein to nominate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    PJ Harvey - Down by the Water (1995)
    2nd

Country
    Country Flag

Who do?
    Oh you do; you do...

Okay my friend, seeing as you love this style of music....

SECONDED.

Country
    Country Flag

"This one time, at band camp....."

Tonic - You Wanted More (1999)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (1998)
    Seconded.

This was my first serious girlfriend's favorite song and that relationship did not end particularly well and so I have pretty conflicting feelings about the song, but it's a good song and very indicative of the period.

Björk - Jóga (1997)

Country
    Country Flag

Juno Reactor - Conga Fury (1997)

Country
    Country Flag

Cher - Believe (1998)

Nine Inch Nails - Starfuckers Inc. (1999)

Country
    Country Flag

Coolio feat. LV - Gangsta's Paradise (1995)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast