Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #11 (1995-1999)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Ol' Dirty Bastard - You Don't Want to Fuck with Me (1999)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The Verve Pipe - The Freshman (1996)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Well, since it seems no one likes Suzie Blue (which is my favorite Ben Harper song) I'll nominate a more popular one.

Ben Harper - Burn One Down (1995)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside (1999)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (1997)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Creed - With Arms Wide Open (1999)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dido - Thank You (1999)

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time (1998)
    2ND

Aphex Twin - Flim (1997)

Every song from this ep is just amazing to me. I might wind up nominating them all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (1997)
    Seconded

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

U2 - Discothèque (1997)

Country
    Country Flag

Children of the Bong - Ionospheric State (1995)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Dido - Thank You (1999)
    2nd
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

I love how with 29 seconded tracks thus far about a third are female-led songs

Eminem - My Name Is (1999)

Tricky - Black Steel (1995)

I am crazy for this singer's voice, Tricky's girlfriend at the time. I wish they would get back together just to hear her voice some more.

Country
    Country Flag

I love how with 29 seconded tracks thus far about a third are female-led songs
    And with that in mind:

Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains (1995)

Country
    Country Flag

This is better....

Garbage - The World Is Not Enough (1999)

And whilst we're at it, somebody also needs to go and second Tina Turner's Goldeneye.... FFS!!!

Butthole Surfers - Pepper (1996)

Country
    Country Flag

Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation) (1995)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    And whilst we're at it, somebody also needs to go and second Tina Turner's Goldeneye.... FFS!!!
    You and your Bond themes!

Kid Rock - Bawitdaba (1998)

Antipeople now you've gone too far, Here's your Antichrist Superstar...

Marilyn Manson - 1996 (1996)

Country
    Country Flag

Everything But the Girl - Missing (Todd Terry Club Mix) (1995)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Eminem - My Name Is (1999)
    2nd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast