Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haiku

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Haiku

Dear Virtual Ka-Tet,

Those of you who enjoy poetry, specifically haiku, may enjoy looking through my collection here.

I welcome and encourage feedback from this refined audience.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

But ... I don't like poetry.

But I like you! So ... I'm torn, lol.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Put on Chuck Taylors
    Then pad through the neighborhood
    In flat-soled style

Five ... seven ... four?

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lol. I appreciate you fighting the dislike of poetry to take a look (I'm actually posting a short story on Friday).

Man, it appears you got me. When I say style, it comes out as two syllables, even after looking it up I'm having difficulty agreeing with one syllable. Thanks for the attention to detail, my friend, I will be sure to fix it. Admittedly, this is the second time I've been off, but the first time it was 5-7-6.

Thanks for reading, Shannon! I hope all is well.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King sign this
    Look me in the eye also
    Seven seconds up

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Dear Virtual Ka-Tet,

Those of you who enjoy poetry, specifically haiku, may enjoy looking through my collection here.

I welcome and encourage feedback from this refined audience.

"refined audience???" You posted this at the Dark Tower.org.

Please check your url.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

RF: I dig it, dinh. Meeting SK is still on my bucket list.

Jon: Well my definition of refined is no doubt unconventional, to say the least. It's refined in that it has had a lot of experience and doesn't just automatically like mainstream art; it has its own brain. I also feel the tastes here have significant overlap with the things I like and am influenced by.

To Whom It May Interest: My first short story, "Therapy," is live.

+ Reply to Thread