Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Royal Rock and Roll Song Game

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...I see a total of 3.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Elvis Costello – Peace, Love And Understanding

I ask myself
    Is all hope lost? (1)
    Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?(2)

And each time i feel like this inside,
    There's one thing i wanna know:
    What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? ohhhh(3)
    What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?

And as i walked on
    Through troubled times
    My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
    So where are the strong(4)
    And who are the trusted?(5)
    And where is the harmony?(6)
    Sweet harmony.

So this raises another question. Does a multi-part question count as one question or the number of questions raised?

For example; "Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?" & "What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?" each raise three questions.

So 6 for now. Or 10?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I say take the max.

Clearly not completely the same question.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Oblivion - Mastodon

Close, low bright eyes fading
    Faster than stars falling
    How can I tell you I failed? (1)
    Tell you I failed

Total - 2

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm... it seems to me that my above score could be a simple statement.

Opinions please.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Opinions please.
    Do you mean, "How can I tell you I failed?"? It's in the form of a question. I say good.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Opinions please.
    Do you mean, "How can I tell you I failed?"? It's in the form of a question. I say good.

Thankee Sai

Do You Feel Like We do? - Peter Frampton

Well, woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand.
    Whose wine? What wine? Where the hell did I dine? (3)
    Must have been a dream I don't believe where I've been.
    Come on, let's do it again.

Do you... you, feel like I do? (4)
    How'd ya feel? ( At first, I felt that his line is just a rewording of the previous question. But I now think it is a different question. It is even in a different tense. = 5.)
    Do you... you, feel like I do?

Oh baby do you feel?
    Oh baby do you feel, feel like we do? - (Now these DO feel like rewording of the fourth question. = 0)

5+2=7 total

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6