Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Rock and Roll Song Game

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier...."

All These Things That I've Done
    ~The Killers

Next word: FLY

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Iron Maiden -Flight of Icarus

"
    Fly on your way like an eagle
    Fly as high as the sun
    On your wings like an eagle
    Fly, touch the sun, yeah"

Next word... Oh (The second most popular word in rock lyrics... behind "baby.")

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

"Oh my my, Oh hell yes, better put on that party dress"

Last Dance With Mary Jane
    Tom Petty

Next word: STANDING
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

"Well dark clouds are rollin' in
    Man I'm standing out in the rain
    Yeah flood water keep a rollin'
    Man it's about to drive poor me insane"

Texas Flood
    -Stevie Ray Vaughan

Spoiler:

RAIN

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the new word having a tie in to the lyrics of the song posted for the old word..

"Upon us all, upon us all a little rain must fall.
    It's just a little rain oh yeah"

The Rain Song
    - Led Zeppelin

Lyrics

Video

New word: summer
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

"Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom
    July is dressed up and playing her tune
    And I come home from a hard day's work
    And you're waiting there, not a care in the world"

Summer Breeze
    -Seals & Croft

Spoiler:

TUNE

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Br!an... Should the new word be in the line used to answer the game, or just in the overall song lyrics somewhere? Thanks!

"The monkey's seem willing to strike up a tune"
    Bungle In The Jungle
    Jethro Tull

Next word: STRIKE
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Br!an... Should the new word be in the line used to answer the game, or just in the overall song lyrics somewhere? Thanks!
    We're making this up as we go along. I just used a word from elsewhere in the lyrics, but we could certainly use a word included in the quote. I like that idea. I might have to use longer quotes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    We're making this up as we go along.
    Yes, indeed.
    If you'd like to use a word that's included in/related to the lyrics you post; great!
    If you you'd like to use a word you pull out of thin air, a hat, or an unnamed orifice; that's also great!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I think all orifices have a name, ladysai. LOL

Surgical STRIKE - Queensryche

"A Surgical Strike
    We've taught them not to feel
    performance is their task
    A Surgical Strike
    Its time is arriving now"

New word... FEEL

LOL! While youre technically right,
    my point was,
    if you pick a word for the game from any orifice, it shall remain unnamed. Please.

"Sometimes I feel
    Sometimes I feel
    Like I've been tied
    To the whipping post
    Tied to the whipping post
    Tied to the whipping post
    Good lord I feel like I'm dyin'"

Whipping Post
    -Allman Brothers Band
    (insert your own video here please...I love the old crappy 70s videos because Duane Allman rocked the blues guitar in an epic way...but I know some people cant deal with the sound quality)

BLUE

Courtesy of Mr. Anonymous Orifice, my high school math teacher...

"Guess I got what I deserve
    Kept you waiting there, too long my love
    All that time, without a word
    Didn't know you'd think, that I'd forget, or I'd regret
    The special love I have for you
    My baby blue"

Baby Blue
    Badfinger

Next word: FORGET

"Said son when I'm gone
    Don't forget to pray
    'Cause there'll be hard times
    Lord those hard times
    Who knows better than I?"

Hard Times
    -Eric Clapton
    Spoiler:

TIME

Country
    Country Flag

"So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
    It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
    I hope you had the time of your life."

Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
    -Green Day

Lyrics

Video

LESSON

"He said, ``My name's the teacher,
    that is what I call myself.
    And I have a lesson
    that I must impart to you.
    It's an old expression
    but I must insist it's true."

Teacher
    Jethro Tull

Next word: MYSELF

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Growing conspiracy
    Myself is after me
    Frayed ends of sanity
    Hear them calling me"

The Frayed Ends of Sanity - Metallica

Next word - Growing

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Christ, I'm falling down again
    It happens to me now and then
    I'm growing up yeah
    Growing up yeah"

Growing Up (Falling Down)
    ~The Living End

Spoiler:

Next word: away

"You're gone, gone, gone away,
    I watched you disappear
    All that's left is a ghost of you"

Little Talks
    -Of Monsters and Men
    Spoiler:

SHIP

Country
    Country Flag

"The world is so cold
    Now that you've gone away"

Gone Away
    - The Offspring

Lyrics

Video

COLD

"Now I see you out somewhere you won't give me the time of day
    And that's a cold shot darlin', yeah that's a drag
    And that's a cold shot baby, we let our love go bad..."

Cold Shot
    -Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

Spoiler:

DAY

"She was a day tripper, a one way ticket yeah
    It took me so long to find out, and I found out"

Day Tripper
    The Beatles

FOUND

"Well I don't know I've been told everything
    Is good until it's bad then you know that
    You've been lost or you're found"

Lost and Found
    ~Tripping Daisy

TRY

"What would you do if I sang out of tune
    Would you stand up and walk out on me?
    Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
    And I'll try not to sing out of key
    Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
    Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
    Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends"

With A Little Help From My Friends
    -Joe Cocker
    Spoiler:

HIGH

"'Cause you can't see what my eyes see
    (I can see it, I can see it)
    And you can't be inside of me
    Flying high again"

Flying High Again
    Ozzy Osborn

INSIDE

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Never can say goodbye
    Michael Jackson
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast