Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Merlin's Haven Fund Music Video Tournament

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

WINNER!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Babe's are always great, but the music makes it, right?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    WINNER!

LOL LOL You're in!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

Number one with a bullet!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weird Al - Fat

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim, call me we need to talk. Your music tastes are very, lets say, different. I can help!!! LOL LOL LOL I mean no disrespect. Call me!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Babe's are always great, but the music makes it, right?

Then how about this?....

An awesome song by Aerosmith and featuring not one, but two hot chicks... Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler!!!

Aerosmith - Crazy (1994)

Best of both worlds that! LOL!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're in!!! LOL LOL About time you got your bearings!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just because....

Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (2014)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Just because....

Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (2014)

Good One !!!!

Now, Morris Day & the Time? You can do it!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Going a different direction, as in ... NOT boobilicious:

Sia's Elastic Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to nominate a video that was groundbreaking in a new technology... circa 1983.

The band's heads spinning and switching bodies was done with cutting edge computer work that we take for granted today. Other work is in this video manages to entertain even today. The song is a display of vocal talent and an A Capella version is several, among the 18 versions released. Clearly the band and producers were proud of their new "toy," CGI, ( computer-generated imagery.)

The "B" side to Owner of a Lonely Heart...

Yes - Leave It (1983)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leave_It
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart

Good ol' fashioned nightmare fuel!

And if that don't grab you by the popo maybe this will...

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Sia's Elastic Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I'd like to nominate a video that was groundbreaking in a new technology... circa 1983.

The band's heads spinning and switching bodies was done with cutting edge computer work that we take for granted today. Other work is in this video manages to entertain even today. The song is a display of vocal talent and an A Capella version is several, among the 18 versions released. Clearly the band and producers were proud of their new "toy," CGI, ( computer-generated imagery.)

Yes - Leave It (1983)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

California Girls [HD] - David Lee Roth

Country
    Country Flag

Sia's Elastic Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Yes - Leave It (1983)

Yep, none of that could possibly come even close to that hot chick in the ZZ Top video, Kylie Minogue and her gold hotpants, Aerosmith's Crazy video or Uptown Funk!!!

Seeing as I have this shit on lockdown, I'll leave y'all to chew on this.... LOL! LOL!

MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This (1990)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

California Girls [HD] - David Lee Roth

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, ok.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol, ok.
    Sorry, I calls em as I see's em!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Idol - Cradle of Love

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Billy Idol - Cradle of Love

Close. Now "Rebel Yell" would get you a LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Good One !!!!

Now, Morris Day & the Time? You can do it!!! LOL LOL

Okay try this....

Morris Day and The Time - Jungle Love (1984)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast