Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Collecting Goals

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;991827]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    2016 goals.

Finish my flat signed first edition collection

Missing
    My Pretty Pony - signed! Completed
    Green Mile Schribner Still Missing
    Stephen King goes to movies Signed! Completed
    TWTTK. Grant edition. signed, completed
    CoTW hardcover signed! completed
    Umney's Last Case UUGH he inscribed it to BETh. now i have to buy another copy and get it flatsigned.
    Creepshow
    completed

Let me help you with that Glenn.....I have crossed two off your list that I have decided you do not need.

And I swear to God...If I ever see that Silver Bullet of yours...........
    NEW 2016 GOAL

The Green Mile
    Creepshow
    Umney's last case
    Different seasons. Long story. I have one copy inscribed and one flatsigned. NOT happy with either one! I want one flat signed in front of me!
    adding

Ghosts of Darkland County completed
    Storm of the Century paperback. tippy informed me that this is original (first) trade edition. I mistakenly took my hard copy BCE for signature.
    Last edited by Roseannebarr; 11-10-2016 at 10:44 PM.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got a HOLY GRAIL... so for the rest of the year... I will take what I can get...

Color Wrightson is my next big one for sure
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Just got a HOLY GRAIL... so for the rest of the year... I will take what I can get...

Enjoy the Holy Grail, Kris!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Holy Grail??!? Tell us!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Late last year it became apparent that I would never attain many of the items needed to even get my collection close to the collections some of the folks here own. So I divested the entirety of my proof collection (about 110 + or -) and decided I'd just collect signed numbered, lettered, roman numerals, along with signed 1st copies (US and UK). I needed some cash so I liquidated some duplicates a few months ago. Now, some recent vacations to the hospital necessitated more cash so I dropped 90% of current duplicates along with non-duplicate signed numbered books, a lettered set and a few signed 1sts. My 2016 goals now are to pay the bills for those vacations while trying to complete my collection of signed US and UK 1st editions and find those lettered editions that still escape me. I'm also looking for SK books with SK inscriptions to Kirby McCauley.
    Last edited by Johnny007; 06-10-2016 at 02:39 PM. Reason: missed a word

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    My collecting goals for 2016 and beyond,

To get at least another 24 proofs before the end of the year.
    To get a few more missing US 1st - but probably not the Doubledays yet.
    To get any new books End Of Watch etc., still uncertain on Deluxe PS Skeleton Crew

2016 and beyond (these have been on the list for a few years)

S/L - Danse Macabre, My Pretty Pony (With Booklab traycase).
    Lettered - My Holy Grails and therefore unlikely - The Green Mile, The Regulators and Firestarter.
    I have acquired more the 24 proofs - so I have managed to surpass my target thanks to some members and eBay.
    I think I have only added two US 1st - Dolores Claiborne and Bag of Bones.
    I now have the End Of Watch variants and relucantly continued with the PS editions.

I have added no S/Ls or Lettereds

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    2015 was a big year for me crossing off some major collecting goals, especially reuniting my DT S/L matching set (over #500).

I would like to:
    • add a few more early King limiteds
    • expand my UK collection (specifically in the early titles)
    • add more remarques and maybe an original art piece
    I just added The Stand S/L - 2016, I'm out!
    I was wrong as I just added Christine S/L.
    EOTD S/L and my #3 goal should happen soon!
    #2 UK Thinner & The Stand (revised)
    #3 happened with an original DT remarque in The Art of Michael Whelan S/L.
    #1 - Insomnia S/L
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have added 2 signed "to Paul" books - The Talisman (signed by both!) and Salem's Lot. No road trip to Maine, but flew to the Burg to see SK - what a great city. Still struggling with items 1 and 2.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the aspects of collecting King and other authors that I cherish is the opportunity to meet other collectors, specifically TDT members, in person. This is always an ongoing goal of mine and has motivated me to go places and attend gatherings and events I otherwise likely would have skipped. So far in 2016, I've met over half a dozen of you for the first time. I truly appreciate those experiences, whether or not a book-signing is involved:

It's been great to meet for the first time in 2016:

Steve/racerx45
    Victoria/lovejoygirl14
    Simon/stroppygoblin
    Paul/zelig
    Shac
    Dick/Dolso
    Shannon

And, of course, I always enjoy hanging with Jerome/RF and his lovely, patient wife.

Looking forward to seeing you all again sometime in the future.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

We're not that far away from the end of the year and I've just checked my targets:

* One for the road illustrated
    * The long walk UK 1st
    * The running man UK 1st
    * The Plant #1 unsigned
    * The Plant #3 unsigned

* At least 1 of the 12 1st fiction appearances' magazines I'm missing. - There were 24 items in total and I got one so far, so I'll change it to 1 out of the 23 I'm missing
    * At least 5 of the 13 1st fiction appearances' books I'm missing. This was changed to 19 pieces missing. Now it's 18. I'll keep 5 out 18.
    * At least 2 of the 19 promo items I'm after. Two items added to my want list. I'll stick with 2 out of 21.
    * At least 3 more 1st edition books signed by King.
    * At least 2 S/L books I'm missing.
    * At least 30 of the 145 magazines I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. I got 26 but expanded the list to 168. So my goal is 40 out of the 168.
    * At least 10 of the 33 books I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. Now I'm looking for 41.
    * At least 2 of the 165 newspapers I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. Now I'm looking for 173
    * At least 1 of the two Spanish editions I'm missing. I learnt about a 3rd Spanish book I'm missing.

Since I completed my last Grails list, I'm creating a new one. I'm pretty positive it'll take a lot of time to get these but I'm not aiming to get these in the near future. It'll probably take me several years and that's why I'm considering these grails:

* The Regulators - Lettered edition
    * Stories of Suspense
    * One copy of The Maine campus with a S. King piece on it.

It seems this year I didn't focus in my targets as I did in previous years. I got several signed copies and more S/L than planned.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    My goals are still modest:
    • A couple early US/UK 1st/1st mass-market paperbacks, especially the Signet Firestarter!
    • Get some more Dan Simmons and other author's 1st/1st trade editions;
    • Perhaps a King S/L (most likely one of the classics, or Six Stories).

Any help with reaching these goals would be much appreciated!
    So, I did get a few more 1st editions by other authors but other than that I only got about 30 kilograms of medical textbooks.... seems like my collecting habit came to a grinding halt this year!

I'd still be happy to find a Signet 1st/1st PB of Firestarter though!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    1. Pay off the CC bill that 2015 left me with!
    2. Get new bookcase built DONE!
    3. Maybe 1 or 2 more S/L's DONE! (1 or 2 - LOL I think I added 12!, and that's the main reason why #1 is still not complete
    Updated my list.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

2015 was a big year for me crossing off some major collecting goals, especially reuniting my DT S/L matching set (over #500).

I would like to:
    • add a few more early King limiteds
    • expand my UK collection (specifically in the early titles)
    • add more remarques and maybe an original art piece
    I just added The Stand S/L - 2016, I'm out!
    I was wrong as I just added Christine S/L.
    EOTD S/L and my #3 goal should happen soon!
    #2 UK Thinner & The Stand (revised)
    #3 happened with an original DT remarque in The Art of Michael Whelan S/L.
    #1 - Insomnia S/L

I was able to add EOTD S/L and an original Michael Whelan painting (yet to be framed).

2106 turned out better than expected. Maybe 2017 will be the year of the Lettered Regulators -
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Signed End of Watch
    Signed Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    Signed 3 pack of MM, FK, EOW
    Obtain another Michael Whelen sketch from Knowing Darkness

Pretty aggressive goals so we shall see.
    Mission accomplished.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The last two months of the year are looming over you... no more goals... what are you going to do now?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The last two months of the year are looming over you... no more goals... what are you going to do now?
    Scheme...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually don't set yearly goals, but I think I surpassed what I thought I'd add to my collection this year.

S/L
    Black House
    Blockade Billy
    Christine
    It
    The Stand

Signed First Editions
    From a Buick 8 - dated day of release
    Lisey's Story
    End of Watch
    Insomnia

Book Tour
    Sewickley, PA - EOW tour

For fun
    Stephen King bobblehead

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;1004813]
    2016 goals.

Finish my flat signed first edition collection

Missing
    My Pretty Pony - signed! Completed
    Green Mile Schribner Still Missing
    Stephen King goes to movies Signed! Completed
    TWTTK. Grant edition. signed, completed
    CoTW hardcover signed! completed
    Umney's Last Case UUGH he inscribed it to BETh. now i have to buy another copy and get it flatsigned.
    Creepshow
    Let me help you with that Glenn.....I have crossed two off your list that I have decided you do not need.

And I swear to God...If I ever see that Silver Bullet of yours...........
    NEW 2016 GOAL

The Green Mile
    Creepshow got this one signed!!
    Umney's last case
    Different seasons. Long story. I have one copy inscribed and one flatsigned. NOT happy with either one! I want one flat signed in front of me!
    adding

Ghosts of Darkland County got this one signed.
    Storm of the Century paperback. tippy informed me that this is original (first) trade edition. I mistakenly took my hard copy BCE for signature.
    New List!

Storm of the Century paperback.
    Umney's last case
    The Green Mile
    Different seasons

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed trade 1st of The Bazaar of Bad Dreams GOT IT
    Signed trade 1st of End of Watch GOT IT
    Unsigned trade 1st of End of Watch GOT IT
    CD Salem's Lot G/E GOT IT
    Night Shift 1st Edition GOT IT....BUT NOT A GREAT COPY
    Find the missing volume in my DT SL set MOVING THIS TO 2017
    UPDATED
    Last edited by tippy4; 03-01-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a busy (very expensive) year..
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 (flatsigned)
    Black House (S/L)
    Desperation (S/L)
    -Doctor Sleep (S/L)
    -It (gift)
    It (S/L)
    -Insomnia (S/L)
    -The Talisman (gift)
    Under the Dome with Dolso case (flatsigned)
    -De Beproeving (The Stand) Dutch Numbered Limited
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Update!

De Beproeving (The Stand) Dutch Numbered Limited
    P2

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What Talisman gift edition are you looking for?

I have both the 1984 version and the Talisman/BlackHouse set available.

Email me when you are ready to buy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    I have quite a few goals, and I don't expect to reach them all, but hopefully a few.

Get more remarques
    Get a flat signed trade hard cover, probably 'Salem's Lot
    Get at least one more signed limited, or maybe lettered edition
    Get my first proof
    Get an artist edition and/or remarqued copy of CD's 'Salem's Lot
    Work on collecting the trade hard covers (or artist editions) of the Dark Tower series
    Get more gift editions and 1st editions
    Maybe get One For the Road if I find it for a reasonable price
    Well looking back at my goals I think I didn't do too bad this year. A few I would like to still pursue, but I think this year's goals will be a bit more subdued for me.

Goals I met:
    One for the Road slipcased edition
    More Gift Editions (PS, CD and Grant)
    Picked up a couple new 1st, including a second state 'Salem's Lot (thanks James)
    Got some remarques, both King related and otherwise; one from Don Maitz and one from Dave Palumbo which leads too...
    A remarqued copy of 'Salem's Lot
    Lettered edition of The Killer Inside Me by Jim Thompson, signed by King
    Limited edition of Sub. Press The Shining
    And thanks to my SS, I have a signed PB of Night Shift! (thanks Chase!)

What I missed:
    AE Edition of 'Salem's Lot
    Collecting the DT series
    Getting an ARC/Proof
    Signed trade HC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This year I didn't focus in my goals as a previous year but it has been a really great year for my collection:

* One for the road illustrated
    * The long walk UK 1st
    * The running man UK 1st
    * The Plant #1 unsigned
    * The Plant #3 unsigned

* At least 1 of the 12 1st fiction appearances' magazines I'm missing. - There were 24 items in total and I got one so far, so I'll change it to 1 out of the 23 I'm missing
    * At least 5 of the 13 1st fiction appearances' books I'm missing. This was changed to 19 pieces missing. Now it's 18. I'll keep 5 out 18. -> I got one
    * At least 2 of the 19 promo items I'm after. Two items added to my want list. I'll stick with 2 out of 21. -> I got one and added 7 more items to seek.
    * At least 3 more 1st edition books signed by King.
    * At least 2 S/L books I'm missing.

* At least 30 of the 145 magazines I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. I got 26 but expanded the list to 168. So my goal is 40 out of the 168. -> I got 30
    * At least 10 of the 33 books I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. Now I'm looking for 41. -> I got one
    * At least 2 of the 165 newspapers I'm missing that include an original non-fiction piece. Now I'm looking for 173 -> I got one
    * At least 1 of the two Spanish editions I'm missing. I learnt about a 3rd Spanish book I'm missing. -> I got none.

Since I completed my last Grails list, I'm creating a new one. I'm pretty positive it'll take a lot of time to get these but I'm not aiming to get these in the near future. It'll probably take me several years and that's why I'm considering these grails:

* The Regulators - Lettered edition
    * Stories of Suspense
    * One copy of The Maine campus with a S. King piece on it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast