Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Fundraiser Benefitting The Haven Foundation

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dropped in one more donation before the end.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everyone!
    We are on track to exceed $15,000 this year. That will be the second highest total we have ever raised.
    Just a reminder that there are only 6 days left to make a donation via Paypal so as to be included in this year's Grand Prize Drawing for an inscribed King book (winner chooses from several different titles).

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great! Good to hear.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I never win. It's a conspiracy!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My first year to participate and won some really cool items in the process. Really looking forward to what next year will bring. Congrats to you and your staff Jerome for a successive campaign.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation sent! PP F&F.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A little more chipped in

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Due to the incredible generosity of Rachel Readman, I have posted a late art donation for auction.
    The auction ends ~5/23/2016.

Direct donations to qualify for our Grand Prize stop 23:59 GMT May 19, 2016

Best of luck to all.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the 14.5K up to date? I hate that they do not have the one that tells you live time any more.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be updating it today, but we are at ~$15,500.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not to shabby RF... last year was $17 even?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome! There are still a few auctions running, so $18,000 is attainable.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not to shabby RF... last year was $17 even?
    $17,219.19

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I still have 1 or two $25 checks scheduled to you for the HF, RF.

The final PUSH is here folks!!!! Get your donations and entries in for the Grand Prize!!!

Spoiler:
    That I will never win!!! lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kicked in a donation, almost missed my window this year. I hope we can hit our goals!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm. I think I forgot to include my user name on the donation - but I'm sure you'll figure me out when I win the Grand Prize....HA!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm....wonder who will win this year. So exciting! !!!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder that the donation period to be eligible for the Grand Prize ends tomorrow (5/19/2016) at 23:59 GMT

The winner ever year has been a known member. It's cool to actually know the winner of a contest. Most King contests either go to someone you've never heard of, or to Ari...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How many entries will there be for the drawing?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do the drawing live on Periscope or something! With showgirls! and music! And Stephen King!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Spoiler:
    That I will never win!!! lol lol lol
    Anything can happen, right?
    (that's what I tell myself anyhow)
    The Grand Prize is certainly worth hoping for!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Do the drawing live on Periscope or something! With showgirls! and music! And Stephen King!
    I like it, Jerome!! Do something different this year. Have Dolores draw the winners and web cam it or something. Think out side the box!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I like it, Jerome!! Do something different this year. Have Dolores draw the winners and web cam it or something. Think out side the box!! lol
    In a showgirl costume...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast