Subterranean Press has announced a limited edition of Leviathan Wakes, the first novel in The Expanse (an ongoing SF/space opera series). I thought I'd start a thread now as a heads-up for any book collectors who missed the announcement or haven't yet heard of the series.

I've been a fan of The Expanse for a while but sadly up to now there hasn't really been much to collect; the first two books in the series were released in hardcover by a US book club, I believe the third was only ever available in paperback and books four and five have been released as publisher hardbacks. I don't really collect paperbacks or book club editions so I've stuck with eBook copies of the novels so far. I've been hoping that a nice set of hardbacks would be made available at some point so I snapped up the signed limited as soon as I spotted it

I suspected Sub Press might pick up the series (it seems to be quite popular and SP have already published a few other works by Daniel Abraham) and it looks like the recent debut of a TV show based on the series has spurred them on. Of course only the first book has been announced but if it sells well then I imagine Sub Press will publish the rest of them too. There have been a few Expanse novellas in addition to the five novels, so there is scope for an anthology release later on.

Has anybody else here ordered a copy of Leviathan Wakes?