Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Bowie signed book

Hybrid View

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1/1

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    That's crazy to me that the publishing house would raise the cost of the book as the amount go away. As a publishing house you should set a price and stick to it. If anything you lower the cost as time moves to sell the product. Now they are just trying to get all the money they can, they have already made the investment in the book and I know they didn't cost even 1k per book to make. I guess if you can make 1000% ROI more power to you.
    Yes, they should have stuck to the $700 publication price. Now it just looks like they are trying to benefit from his death.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    1/1
    Sweet!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread