Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Florida Meet Up / Las Vegas Meet Up

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Kerry,

Unfortunately, I've had some updates to my schedule that means I'm no longer going to have any free time on the Saturday. Apologies to you both. This *should* also be our last year in Florida, so next year is probably off the cards too. I would however, like to thank you both (and others) for making the effort to travel on previous years, it's always great to meet up with other members of the site.

Potentially I will be in Vegas again this year (June) and possibly Boston next year.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

No problem Simon, there will be other opportunities!
    Let us know when you are in Vegas, I haven't been there in many years!
    Question for you----have you worked on any new slipcases with Jeff?
    I think we were talking about It, Danse, Skeleton and maybe Talisman?
    Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

No wonder I was there alone.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a Vegas trip this year? If so, when?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If there is, can there be a post outside of the Corner? I'm sure there are members who would attend but don't venture here too often.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    If there is, can there be a post outside of the Corner? I'm sure there are members who would attend but don't venture here too often.
    Of course. If need be a post in Path of the Beam that links directly to the thread here would be fine.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The chances of me being in Vegas are very high (80+%)

Unfortunately I dont get confirmation until about 4 weeks before. If I AM there it will be from Saturday June 2nd to Weds June 6th.

Sat evening would be the best night for me, but I’m not ruling out Sun morning/afternoon/evening or Mon evening either.

As soon as I have 100% confirmation I’ll let everyone know
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s tough timing for me, but I’d like to make it if I can.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This will almost certainly be the last time my conference happens in Vegas, next year will be somewhere else, possibly East coast.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to go to Vegas (never been) and I'm dying to check out the new Saw escape room.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Saw escape room? Brilliant.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Surprisingly I have just received confirmation of my attendance for this year. Normally I don’t get informed until much later in the day.

So I will DEFINITELY be in Vegas from 2nd to the 6th June. However there is a possibility that I may be there a few days earlier as I’m involved in setting up one of the exhibits. I’ll confirm any earlier arrival as soon as I know for sure, but the weekend of the 2nd is a definite.

Country
    Country Flag

So, is this DT meet-up happening for sure?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My flights are booked and dates and times are locked in.

I will be arriving in Las Vegas on Thursday 31st May @ 13:10.
    I will be leaving on Weds 6th June @ 15:35

Evenings will be the best time for me, however I should be pretty flexible on Saturday/Sunday as most of the day should be free. Weds morning is probably a non-starter as I will need to be heading to the Airport a couple of hours prior to flying.

So - who's available? and when?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STRONG chance I'll be there Thursday (5/31/2018)

Come on guys/gals.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    STRONG chance I'll be there Thursday (5/31/2018)

Come on guys/gals.
    What RF said. be great to get a big group again. Who's up for a meet?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m trying to figure out how to make it work. My challenge is getting time off work when I’m already taking off a couple weeks in June. It would be great to see you again.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm booked. I'll be there early Thursday. One night only (then home for 3 days of detox )

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm booked. I'll be there early Thursday. One night only (then home for 3 days of detox )
    'Dreamgirls' would have been too obvious so...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

21 days and counting. Looks like low attendance numbers so I'm backing off on my order of glitter and $100 bills...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

21 days and counting. Looks like low attendance numbers so I'm backing off on my order of glitter and $100 bills...
    That’s a relief. I suffer from sparkalaphobia

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just over 96 hours...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if another meetup will occur in Florida? I'd love to meet all my DT.NET pals. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I will almost certainly be in Florida 1st or 2nd Week of January.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast