Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #4 (1960-1964)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    "The Loco-Motion" really should've been in the running. Such a distinct early '60s sound, as well as "I Will Follow Him". What can I say, I'm a sucker for good catchy pop songs, so watch out, I'll be doing some funky ones in the late '90s (yes, Britney Spears).
    I nominated I Will Follow Him b/c it is one of my all-time favorites from that era. And it was seconded, so we'll see how far it goes!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Again, sorry about that, I can alter my post if need be?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed that one, too, I was using Ctrl+F and looking for "Follow" but on the list it was "Folllow" with three Ls Happy that we got it in!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Village Stompers -- Washington Square (1963)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I wish I had known this existed when this thread was open.....

Joe Meek & The Blue Men - I Hear A New World (1960)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15