Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #4 (1960-1964)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How we went so long without this is crazy:

The Beach Boys - Surfin' USA (1963)

(T&A video included.)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    How we went so long without this is crazy:

The Beach Boys - Surfin' USA (1963)

(T&A video included.)
    That is crazy!

Seconded. Hard!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Some more classic country, (which apparently I'm the only one to like LOL).

Johnny Horton -- North to Alaska (1960)
    Here's another Johnny Horton classic:

Johnny Horton -- Sink the Bismarck (1960)

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The Bird is the Word!

The Trashmen -- Surfin' Bird (1963)
    Peter Griffin approves. Second.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some more classic country, (which apparently I'm the only one to like LOL).

Johnny Horton -- North to Alaska (1960)
    Seconded

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Second -

Solomon Burke - If You Need Me

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rosie and The Originals - Angel Baby (1960)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Need someone else to go, I've got a good one to nominate....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Oh no, guys. We're missing some Otis on this list.

Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine (1962)

Country
    Country Flag

It's #50 on the good-to-go list

Oh good gosh, I am so stupid.
    I'll nominate something else in a minute.

Okay. Let me try this again. If this one's on the list and I missed it, I give up nominating until I invest in some glasses.

The Cascades - Rhythm of the Rain (1962)

Country
    Country Flag

No, you're good. Here's mine:

Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme (1964)

Country
    Country Flag

One of the most beautiful voices to ever come around...

Patsy Cline -- She's Got You (1962)

One of the most beautiful voices to ever come around...

Patsy Cline -- She's Got You (1962)
    Second!
    That's my favorite Patsy Cline song.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Okay. Let me try this again. If this one's on the list and I missed it, I give up nominating until I invest in some glasses.

The Cascades - Rhythm of the Rain (1962)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme (1964)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Hooray As an instrumental fan, divemaster, I hope you didn't miss "Man in Space". Such an awesome tune!

Country
    Country Flag

Shall I nominate again, just to give this thread a kick?

Country
    Country Flag

Well, if no one minds (and I doubt anyone will), we can reduce the waiting period for Threads 3 and 4 to one as with Threads 1 and 2, and then you can go as soon as I (or someone else goes).

Country
    Country Flag

Someone please go. If you need a suggestion, feel free to PM me.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Something festive....

Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (1963)
    2ND one of my favorite Christmas songs!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas (1964)

Country
    Country Flag

The Centurions - Bullwinkle, Part II (1963)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas (1964)
    Seconded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast