Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #4 (1960-1964)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Brian Hyland - Sealed with a Kiss (1962)
    Seconded.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack (1961)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't second yet... But when I can, I will be all over this!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not if I get to it first!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Right, the race is on.... LOL! LOL!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SECOND

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I can't second yet... But when I can, I will be all over this!!!!
    Right, the race is on.... LOL! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    SECOND

LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, yes, I know, more Neil Sedaka. But what can I say? I'm a fan. Anyway, you can never trust a "gal with a cheatin' heart." Get the hell out of there!

Neil Sedaka -- Run, Samson, Run (1960)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

J Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss (1964)

One of the saddest songs I've ever heard. Admittedly, I like Pearl Jam's version better. This one is still quite good. It's better than the original by Wayne Cochran I think.

Country
    Country Flag

Bobby Vinton's first hit:

Bobby Vinton -- Roses Are Red (My Love) (1962)
    How the hell is this still in limbo???

SECONDED.

Country
    Country Flag

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night (1964)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Drifters - Save the Last Dance For Me (1960)

Country
    Country Flag

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night (1964)
    Seconded

Country
    Country Flag

The Drifters - Save the Last Dance For Me (1960)
    I already nominated that song and it was seconded several weeks ago...

It's at #29 on the list of seconded tracks.

Country
    Country Flag

Goddammit! (Great, I mean.) As the show-runner I should know these things

Here's a worthy replacement:

The Shadows - Apache (1960)

Country
    Country Flag

Goddammit! (Great, I mean.) As the show-runner I should know these things

Here's a worthy replacement:

The Shadows - Apache (1960)
    A worthy replacement indeed. Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Shit! I seconded out of turn. Can you hold onto this until someone else seconds a song?

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, I'll count that after someone else seconds something.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    J Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss (1964)

One of the saddest songs I've ever heard. Admittedly, I like Pearl Jam's version better. This one is still quite good. It's better than the original by Wayne Cochran I think.
    Ah....teenage death songs. Seconded!

Country
    Country Flag

Some more classic country, (which apparently I'm the only one to like LOL).

Johnny Horton -- North to Alaska (1960)

Country
    Country Flag

And counting the "Apache" seconding now.

Country
    Country Flag

The Isley Brothers - Twist and Shout (1962)

Country
    Country Flag

"Twist and Shout" seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Surf's up, bitchez!

Dick Dale and His Del-Tones - Shake 'n' Stomp (1961)

Country
    Country Flag

Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You (1962)
    Seconded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast