Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Comics TV shows

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.superherohype.com/news/38...superhero-lead
    CW Seed has announced today that it will debut a new animated series with Freedom Fighters: The Ray, based on the DC Comics character. Inspired by the Grant Morrison version found in the pages of The Multiversity, The Ray will be the first gay superhero to lead a show when he debuts in 2017.

Based on the characters from DC, Freedom Fighters: The Ray is from Berlanti Productions in association with Blue Ribbon Content, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow) and Marc Guggenheim (Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow).

Raymond “Ray” Terrill was a reporter who discovered a group of government scientists working on a secret project to turn light into a weapon of mass destruction. But before he could report on his findings, the project head exposed Ray to a “genetic light bomb.” The bomb failed to kill him and instead gifted Ray with light-based powers. With these abilities, Ray realized he could go beyond reporting on injustice – he could take action to help stop it. Calling himself The Ray, he was recruited by Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters to fight violence and oppression wherever it exists.

The Ray Terrill version of the character made his debut in “Justice League of America” #107 in October 1973, his powers include light manipulation, energy blasts, and flight.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I posted about this before but just wanted to do a heads-up post, because the latest seasons of the Arrowverse shows are coming soon to Netflix: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...unced#/slide/1

Specifically, The Flash: Season 2 on October 4, Arrow: Season 4 on October 5, and Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1 on October 13. This means I'll finally be able to do the chronological viewing of all three shows intertwined as per this guide, like I did with the preceding seasons of Arrow and The Flash: https://geekritique.net/2015/05/19/a...logical-order/

And of course, Supergirl: Season 1 is already on Netflix. The only related shows missing are Constantine and Vixen, but these are available on CW Seed. And starting with these upcoming seasons of the Arrowverse, they should be coming to Netflix much quicker.

Country
    Country Flag

Superman is back on the small screen:

With the Gotham name-check, can Batman be far behind?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For those not in the know (and curious), Melissa Benoist/Supergirl has sex pictures online. You're welcome.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the full thing, can't find it.

Country
    Country Flag

Here it is:

Apparently it's an exclusive video (at least for the time being) for The CW mobile app so third-party YT videos may get shut down.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw it last night. I think I liked the first one better.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah but this has way more characters!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is my problem with this... and I was a big fan... but last year got to tiresome for me. 4 Shows X 24 Episodes = 96 Shows X 41 minutes per = 3936 minutes / 60 = 65.6 HOURS STRAIGHT!! Sorry that is too much time to invest. I will not be able to commit that this year... will roll with the Netflix ones.. shorter, darker and better!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

You don't have to binge it all in one sitting

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    You don't have to binge it all in one sitting
    LOL can you imagine?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Now officially online:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Not Arrowverse, but still should be cool:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

The image is amazing and hi-res, so click here to see it in full nerdous glory!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Nice interview with Marc Guggenheim, not just about Trollhunters but also a lot about the Arrowverse:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone still watching this show? I took a break but now I'm caught up. I think

Spoiler:
    Jerome/Maybe Joker

has been amazing to watch, lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to start watching it soon, maybe once Season Three is up on Netflix. As a huge Batman and Batman universe fan in general I definitely know I'll like it, but I watched the first few episodes as they aired and it was a bit slow. I know it picks up later on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast