+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow (and other DC TV shows)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I posted about this before but just wanted to do a heads-up post, because the latest seasons of the Arrowverse shows are coming soon to Netflix: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...unced#/slide/1

Specifically, The Flash: Season 2 on October 4, Arrow: Season 4 on October 5, and Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1 on October 13. This means I'll finally be able to do the chronological viewing of all three shows intertwined as per this guide, like I did with the preceding seasons of Arrow and The Flash: https://geekritique.net/2015/05/19/a...logical-order/

And of course, Supergirl: Season 1 is already on Netflix. The only related shows missing are Constantine and Vixen, but these are available on CW Seed. And starting with these upcoming seasons of the Arrowverse, they should be coming to Netflix much quicker.

Country
    Country Flag

Superman is back on the small screen:

With the Gotham name-check, can Batman be far behind?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For those not in the know (and curious), Melissa Benoist/Supergirl has sex pictures online. You're welcome.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the full thing, can't find it.

Country
    Country Flag

Here it is:

Apparently it's an exclusive video (at least for the time being) for The CW mobile app so third-party YT videos may get shut down.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw it last night. I think I liked the first one better.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah but this has way more characters!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is my problem with this... and I was a big fan... but last year got to tiresome for me. 4 Shows X 24 Episodes = 96 Shows X 41 minutes per = 3936 minutes / 60 = 65.6 HOURS STRAIGHT!! Sorry that is too much time to invest. I will not be able to commit that this year... will roll with the Netflix ones.. shorter, darker and better!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

You don't have to binge it all in one sitting

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    You don't have to binge it all in one sitting
    LOL can you imagine?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Now officially online:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Not Arrowverse, but still should be cool:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

The image is amazing and hi-res, so click here to see it in full nerdous glory!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Nice interview with Marc Guggenheim, not just about Trollhunters but also a lot about the Arrowverse:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on the musical episode?

While I was familiar with a lot of the actors' singing talents in the past (Barry, Kara, Music Meister from Glee, Joe from Rent, the nerdy guy from Supergirl from Smash, Cisco from some online videos, and Merlyn from everything) it still impressed me to see so much talent in one place. And while I liked the majority of the songs and scenes, the episode felt a little flat to me. Forced. And I LOVE musicals. It was closer to the Buffy musical episode in terms of enjoyment, rather than the Grey's Anatomy musical episode, which was pure perfection.

Demon of the Prim DanHocker is a glorious beacon of light DanHocker is a glorious beacon of light DanHocker is a glorious beacon of light DanHocker is a glorious beacon of light DanHocker is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Thoughts on the musical episode?

While I was familiar with a lot of the actors' singing talents in the past (Barry, Kara, Music Meister from Glee, Joe from Rent, the nerdy guy from Supergirl from Smash, Cisco from some online videos, and Merlyn from everything) it still impressed me to see so much talent in one place. And while I liked the majority of the songs and scenes, the episode felt a little flat to me. Forced. And I LOVE musicals. It was closer to the Buffy musical episode in terms of enjoyment, rather than the Grey's Anatomy musical episode, which was pure perfection.
    It felt like crossover for crossover's sake, not crossover for story's sake. It's actually my biggest gripe with the whole Arrowverse, they really under use these crossovers and the characters that exist in the Arrowverse. Just take Legends of Tomorrow for example, Thon should be unstoppable on that show because the Legends are completely ill equipped to handle a speedster. So while I love the Arrowverse as a whole I do feel like they use the crossovers incorrectly then along the same lines they are also just too full of filler episodes that do nothing to move the story along. Though that's really just a problem with most of American TV in general.

That said I enjoyed the episode enough, and this week's episode of Arrow was great.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't a huge fan of the musical episode. I agree it felt forced... it seemed like they wanted a musical episode and figured out how to make it happen.

Really like the new Arrow episode though. I think it went into a bit of a lull last season with him trying to train a crew, but it's picked up recently.

Was never able to get into LoT. Was very excited for the premier, but after a couple episodes I kept finding other things to do besides watch the new episode and eventually gave up.
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Legends of Tomorrow is a decent time filler, and for me, a lot of that has to do Caity Lotz. I'd watch her in anything, lol.

Oh, and Wentworth Miller ... He's awesome. But the new fake Colossus guy and the girl who always (ALWAYS) turns into a gorilla ... They just aren't up to par for me.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna wait until all current seasons are up on Netflix to do my usual binge with the intertwined order, but I'm really looking forward to Legends especially, since I loved how the last season ended with that JSA moment. I was so excited!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast