+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Arrowverse: Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl...

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Legends of Tomorrow is a decent time filler, and for me, a lot of that has to do Caity Lotz. I'd watch her in anything, lol.

Oh, and Wentworth Miller ... He's awesome. But the new fake Colossus guy and the girl who always (ALWAYS) turns into a gorilla ... They just aren't up to par for me.
    I agree about Legends. Catiy Lotz is good, but Wentworth Miller and Arthur Darvill made the show for me. Probably why I didn't enjoy the first half of this season as much as the first season.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought I was going to really hate this episode, because anytime Barry gets around Supergirl, the writers turn him into a teenager, and because I like Flash, not Glee, and because the whole premise of the episode was lame, but there was a little bit of story in the episode and I was able to make fun of the song numbers. Barry singing to Iris at the end was one of the worst things I've ever seen on tv. Please don't crossover with these two ever again.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson
    Check out my last band
    http://www.Deleveledband.com

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Thought I was going to really hate this episode, because anytime Barry gets around Supergirl, the writers turn him into a teenager, and because I like Flash, not Glee, and because the whole premise of the episode was lame, but there was a little bit of story in the episode and I was able to make fun of the song numbers. Barry singing to Iris at the end was one of the worst things I've ever seen on tv. Please don't crossover with these two ever again.
    I don't mind the Supergirl crossovers, I just don't want another musical episode. Honestly makes me glad I watch these things on VOD so I can skip through to relevant parts. I mostly just wish the crossovers had more "weight". They always seem like just filler and never really have anything to do with the main plot of the show.

What did everyone think of the Legends of Tomorrow finale?

Spoiler:
    I liked it well enough, but it seemed kinda odd to me for them to kill off the Reverse Flash. Though I'm sure they'll contrive some way to bring him back for either Flash or Legends (just not as the main villain). Other than that I really hope the Rip Hunter character isn't leaving the show for good. He's probably one of the best parts of the show for me and you could really feel his absence for the first half of this season.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks pretty good!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm digging it. Apparently it's not connected to the Arrowverse, but maybe that's only initially. Like Supergirl. I don't see them not crossing over in some way,

Country
    Country Flag

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/19/w...c-cw-crossover
    During a chat on the red carpet yesterday, Black Lightning star Cress Williams said he wouldn't rule out an eventual team-up, even though the network said that his show doesn't exist in the Arrowverse (actually, Pedowitz said it doesn't "at this point").

“I think it would be interesting down the line,” Williams said. “Eventually we’re going to have probably three superheroes on our show with me and the daughters. Once we become some kind of team, it would be great to go as a team onto another show. It’s going to be fun developing that, because with every good thing, there’s going to be a lot of wrinkles.”

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, damn. Both finales had some very ... unique ... endings. What the hell are the premieres going to be like?

Country
    Country Flag

Season 5 of Arrow is now on Netflix, so all 2016-17 Arrowverse seasons are now available for binging (bingeing?).

Country
    Country Flag

Also, one would need to watch this first prior to delving into all of that live-action goodness:

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3