Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Comics TV shows

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't watch the above video, but I read somewhere that they were going to keep Supergirl separate from the rest of the TV universe. But I agree that the crossovers so far have been great. The DC shows have been waaaaay better than Marvels.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Supergirl and Gotham are on different networks, so crossovers would be unlikely, sadly.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Default Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow (and other DC TV shows)

So since there is no thread dedicated to the so-called "Arrowverse", meaning the CW show Arrow and its spinoffs The Flash and the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow, I thought it was high time for one. Both current series are available on Netflix and I highly recommend fans of the superhero genre check them out if you haven't. I was very hesitant at first, but after a few episodes I was very much into it. It's not high art but it's very fun.

The Flash comes on after Season 2 of Arrow, and so Season 1 of The Flash and Season 3 of Arrow are a bit intertwined. The ongoing seasons of both shows I haven't caught up with yet, but I'm hoping to by January 21, when a third show will be thrown into the mix, and it looks all kinds of badass:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just caught up on the third season of arrow. Love both shows and very excited about legends of tomorrow.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arrow is slipping for me this season....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Arrow is slipping for me this season....
    This is what I've been hearing. I'm always a season behind on Arrow, but Flash has been fantastic! I wonder who Zoom really is? Since he's from Earth 2 he's gotta be someone we already know.
    Such great times we live in if you are a comic fan.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Never cared about Arrow. Flash I really like though, except for when Barry acts like a baby... Looking forward to LOT on Jan 21st. Joe Dante will be directing an episode. Flash comes back Jan 19th
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

I really like Arrow. Haven't started Season 4 yet, still in Season 3, and it's really enjoyable. It's great seeing all these comic book characters on the small screen interacting. Very cool and a fun time. The Flash is definitely better, technically, but I think it's best when they're watched together. So I'm using this guide to watch the series in: http://geekritique.net/2015/05/19/ar...logical-order/

Country
    Country Flag

As mind-blowing as the CW's special on the Justice League was, this Legends of Tomorrow special was pretty cool too: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/more-video...2-81ec85ae28e4

Country
    Country Flag

Supergirl is now officially part of the Arrowverse:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/705...-on-supergirl/
    Sister networks CBS and The CW have announced that Grant Gustin will be bringing his red-suited Barry Allen from The Flash over to Supergirl for a guest spot on the March 28 episode of the CBS series.

Calling the crossover "something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl," executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg went on to thank the fans and media for their interest in these two meeting up, as well as the two networks, Gustin, Warner Bros. and DC Comics for super-teaming to make the scheduling possible. After all, The Flash films in Vancouver and Supergirl shoots in L.A., so this required a lot more logistical trickery than when the Scarlet Speedster pops up on Arrow, which is basically produced in the soundstages across the street in British Columbia.

At the start of the season, there was much talk about whether we'd ever see Melissa Benoist's Kara Danvers/Supergirl cross paths with any of the other DC Comics heroes on TV, and the party line was mostly, "If there's a way it can work, maybe." Now that they have found a way, this mashup could give Supergirl a supersized boost in the ratings, which would go a long way towards a Season 2 pick-up.
    Hashtag nerdgardm.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave up after two episodes of Supergirl. I'm not sure how i feel about this news.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I gave up after two episodes of Supergirl. I'm not sure how i feel about this news.
    So did I, but I've heard that Supergirl has found it's footing. Now I've got to play catch up.

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow I missed this last year, but a fun little promo:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that promo.

Country
    Country Flag

Since it's tangentially related to the Arrowverse, I started watching Constantine. Not bad at all so far, I'm liking it. Not sure why it was canceled.

Country
    Country Flag

I liked it too. I thought the Constantine character was well cast.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved Constantine. Very sad it was canceled.

Hey, has anyone noticed the easter eggs in all the shows recently? On Legends of Tomorrow, when they go to a new place and time, the caption sort of does a fast scroll through other places. My quick eagle eyes caught Gotham City, Metropolis, and Atlantis. And on Flash, on a certain cordless corded phone, someone has the names "Bruce", "Hal", and "Diana" on speed dial.

Pretty cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am caught up on everything and completely in love with the Arrow-verse. <3
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So did anyone watch the online mini-series for Vixen? Because that was awesome.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not yet caught up so that's on my to-watch list, and this Supergirl/Flash crossover looks really fun too! Can't wait to get to it, eventually. Oh and also the network renewed all Arrowverse shows for next season!

Country
    Country Flag

http://mashable.com/2016/05/12/supergirl-season-2-cw/
    Supergirl is flying out of CBS for Season 2.

Warner Bros. TV has confirmed the sophomore season of the DC Comics series starring Melissa Benoist will air on The CW.

This is an interesting choice on a few levels.

First, Supergirl was a show that marked a huge, much-noted risk for CBS, who had been hoping to capture the younger viewing audience.

While the series notched impressive ratings when compared to other superhero shows — about 10 million viewers after seven days of DVR playback — it came up short by CBS standards in the end.

The CW, meanwhile, is obviously welcoming this newest addition to its vast superhero lineup with open arms, as it is more than a natural fit. The network is already home to other Greg Berlanti-produced properties like Arrow, The Flash, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

With the move, Supergirl will also transfer production from Los Angeles to Vancouver, joining the other superhero series.

Supergirl, of course, already has a noted on-screen relationship with The Flash, with which it staged a well-received and highly praised crossover earlier this year.

In other words, Supergirl might be going to a new school next year, but at least it already has a friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast