Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: DC Comics TV shows

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Cannot get enough of Crisis, this will be so epic!

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So ... thoughts?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Was a little surprised to see Oliver go this early, and although (from a single line of dialogue) he "saved a billion people" I still felt it was a little anticlimactic. I think the parallel universe Oliver will make another appearance, maybe to finish up the current season of Arrow.

Loved the cameos, definitely didn't expect the Titans.

As someone who started -and promptly stopped- watching Supergirl in the first season, I felt a little out of place with the characters on her show, which is admittedly my own fault, but man oh man did the Brainiac guy throw me. Why does he talk like that? Jesus Christ, that was hard
    to listen to.

Didn't like the "hey upgrade my batarang in the middle of the fight" scene, also (and I never had a problem with it up until now) had a problem with the "I'm shown to have 10/15/20 arrows in my quiver but fuck it" arrow quantity. Seriously, unless they're retrieving arrows like crazy, they'd run out in less than a minute.

All in all, good episode, and I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    So ... thoughts?
    As excited as I am for this epic event, I'll have to wait until these seasons of the Arrowverse are over to binge them on Netflix (and I guess HBO Max for Batwoman), that's how I've been watching these shows, not live. So I'm always behind...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Is this a crossover TV series of all the existing DC TV series? Kind of surprised they didn't do this as a movie series, CoIE being such an important DC thing.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's a crossover of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman, and Legends of Tomorrow, with appearances from other past and present DC TV show characters, like Black Lightning: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis...8Arrowverse%29

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Yeah, it's a crossover of Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman, and Legends of Tomorrow, with appearances from other past and present DC TV show characters, like Black Lightning: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis...8Arrowverse%29
    Oh, so the CoIE episodes will actually be part of the existing shows, not its own series? That's kind of cool, like having a story span individual issues of different books.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

And as if it couldn't get more epic, I believe Stargirl will be making her debut during Crisis:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

And now we have a quick look at Superman & Lois!

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I decided to check out Doom Patrol on HBO Max (was a huge fan of the Grant Morrison run) and I gotta say, 3 episodes in, not too bad! They took a page out of his run and made everything just weird and whacky af.

Happy to see there's 2 seasons up online and apparently S3 will be out sometime in 2021.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love Doom Patrol. So fucking weird, lol

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesssssss! So glad they're moving forward with S3! I caught the first 2 seasons and I loved them.

Grant Morrison's 90's run on DP is one of my favorite runs ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast