Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Never Ending Story

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

found deep
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

naughty thoughts.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice kaufen is on a distinguished road

redundancies. Repeatedly
    Last edited by kaufen; 09-21-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    naughty thoughts.
    But still,
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Napalm burns

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

with a
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

careless precision
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Country
    Country Flag

through our

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This really makes no sense! Is it cos I'm hungover??? But I really want to say, 'inner thighs '...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

and into

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

the trash.
    Spoiler:
    Where this post should been placed A LONG TIME AGO....PLEASE Let the next 2 words be THE END.30 IMHO
    Just read this one and be done with it.

Country
    Country Flag

, Bruce. Just skip the threads that annoy you, my friend .

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

If that's the case I guess the title should be changed to......The Story that goes ON & ON & ON ect,ect, ect.30

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    If that's the case I guess the title should be changed to......The Story that goes ON & ON & ON ect,ect, ect.30

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

This was NO story about a magic kingdom I assure you.

Banned donnadona904 is on a distinguished road

I imagine that, like me, you say that you never have enough time and that you just cannot cope with 60 dozen things all at once. How on earth do you get out of that spiral? Many people never sit down and look at how to work smarter, rather than harder and even longer hours

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

This looked like fun, though, anybody wanna try again? If not, then, so dead the thread and quite deservingly perhaps ....

Gunslinger Apprentice kaufen is on a distinguished road

of immeasurable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5