Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
Dear Members

I normally wouldn't do this or ask (especially with the Holidays coming up). My baby sister (a Colonel Nurse in Afghanistan), along with her troupe, will be missing all the holidays this year. I wanted to do something for them and happened to stumble across a program called Stockings for Soldiers based out of Wilmington, DE. If you can, please make a tiny donation to the cause. Link to the site can be found below as well as a link to the donation site:

http://www.stockingsforsoldiers.org/

Make Donations Here:

https://secure.west-point.org/stockingsforsoldiers/

If anyone wants to send cookies, Christmas cards, etc. to brighten up her holiday season you can use this APO address:

Ramona Mulleins-Foreman
402nd FST FOB
Fenty APO, AE 09354

I know, it probably does sound weird sending a Christmas card or package to a complete stranger. I'm just hoping to surprise her with some heart felt messages from home. I'm very proud of her and what she does for us everyday.

Ralph A. Mulleins
(Room 217 Caretaker)
Thanks for this post Ralph. Support from home (even from a stranger) is a very welcome thing for our servicemen and women who are deployed during the holidays

I'd like to add my lil brother to the list. Major David Norman is an anesthesiology Nurse and recently deployed to Kuwait for 9 months. I think the thing he was most mad about was missing the end of the college football season! He had his birthday overseas about a week ago. David is married with two children and it really affects the whole family when a member is on deployment. All must serve, even though only one is out of the country.

He can be mailed at :

MAJ David N. Norman
10th CSH
Camp Arifjan
APO, AE 09366

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to send any cards messages or goodies. I am going to send some myself and also make a donation to stockings for Soldiers.

Thanks for your service to all the boardmembers who have served and thanks to the others who help support our service members while they are deployed. It is very important and appreciated.

Neil