Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Not so Secret Santa

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Jerome was also one of the "Stay Well, Bill" organizers, I don't forget that. So SURE I'm in.
    Bill, PM me an email I can PayPal the $ to.
    Good & Right Idea, Bill.
    SENT!
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In & Sent.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Krystle has graciously agreed to collect the funds. You can send your contributions to her PP:

stkmw02@mac.com

Once all the funds are collected we can get down to the gifting!!!!
    Sent

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am in. Can someone please contact me via PM to tell me who to send the money? I must have missed it from the messages
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Am in. Can someone please contact me via PM to tell me who to send the money? I must have missed it from the messages
    Krystle has graciously agreed to collect the funds. You can send your contributions to her PP:

stkmw02@mac.com
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Very cool to see so many jumping on board with this!!! I think we're doing the right thing and at the right time.

Be sure to add a comment to your PP and to keep everything centralized please PM your idea's to, Krystle. It's unfortunate that we can only do this in public, but what the heck. I say we use the funds to get "SecretSanta" some pants for crying out loud!!! LOL LOL

Many thanks to, Krystle for agreeing to help out!!! I would have made a mess of things!!! Fortunately, we are in good hands IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, from the posts here to date this is the list of contributors so far. Holler if I missed you!!! Send funds to Krystle here:

stkmw02@mac.com

Gift ideas/suggestions are welcome. In or to keep them in one centralized place for review and such, PM them to, Krystle. We'll have to try and figure a way to review/vote/decide on what to get him.

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulthings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    Astrodad
    Webstar
    Burial
    Lurker
    The Library Policeman
    Br!an
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Okay, from the posts here to date this is the list of contributors so far. Holler if I missed you!!! Send funds to Krystle here:

stkmw02@mac.com

Gift ideas/suggestions are welcome. In or to keep them in one centralized place for review and such, PM them to, Krystle. We'll have to try and figure a way to review/vote/decide on what to get him.

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulthings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx

Im in too. Late to the party, but never an SK signing.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

stkmw02@mac.com
    Thanks. Done.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sent mine to Kristal. Im. in.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'll be sending half the funds to Becca and keeping the other half for myself. Then we'll send Jerome some Melon Shots and call it a day.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'll be sending half the funds to Becca and keeping the other half for myself. Then we'll send Jerome some Melon Shots and call it a day.
    I'll get the camera ready!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

stkmw02@mac.com

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulthings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    I sent a PM that I was in and have paid.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

stkmw02@mac.com

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulthings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    I sent a PM that I was in and have paid.
    Sorry, I've been slacking! Just sent my PP payment to Krystle.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My PP just sent
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My gift donation was also sent to Krystle.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gift sent out today, PP donation to follow!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

List is updated. New additions are in bold. Please check me, folks, I'm used to having an assistant for this stuff!!! LOL

My count has 27 so far!!!

Krystle, can you let me know who you have received PP fund from and I'll update the list accordingly? When you have a spare moment of course.

Are we having FUN yet?????? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey haven't been online for a few days.

Donation just sent to Krystle.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Hey haven't been online for a few days.

Donation just sent to Krystle.
    Updated, Alan. I tally 29 contributors so far. Please, check my editing skills and make sure I have included all that I should in the previous post. Recent additions are in "Bold". krystle, when you have a chance a total would be in order if, you please, my dear!!!

Now, beside pants and a softer attitude what in the name of God do we get him? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

stkmw02@mac.com
    I sent one several days ago - I hope to the right person?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

stkmw02@mac.com
    I sent one several days ago - I hope to the right person?
    Beg my pardon, but are you referring to a gift or a contribution for, Jerome's "Secret Santa"? I just want to make sure I am keeping things straight. Did you make the cut off date to participate in the "Secret Santa" gift exchange? Again, my apologies I'm not the "secretarial" type and just tryingt to keep up is all!! LOL

Edit: From what I can deduce you didn'y make the gift exchange deadline, but should I add you to the RF "Secret Santa" contribution list? Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong or confused (my natural state!!! LOL).

*** James? Awwww you needn't have sent me anything you old softy!!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Probably more "Red Sux" gear for the "Burn upon my demise" box!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"... a contribution for, Jerome's "Secret Santa"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    "... a contribution for, Jerome's "Secret Santa"
    Gotcha!! I'll update the list right away!!

This is what I have for the most current "Randall Flagg Secret Santa" contributions. Recent additions are in "Bold".....

Becca
    Jay127
    dnemec
    needfulkings
    Merlin
    stkmw02
    Sharki
    Stroppy
    Biomieg
    Soveriegn
    JonP
    Ladysai
    Jhanic
    Jsmcmullen
    zelig
    bdwyer
    jcmanske
    moshe
    george@c-springs
    TCCbodhi
    Honkytonk
    Herbertwest
    Racerx
    Roseannebarr
    Astrodad
    Webstar
    Burial
    Lurker
    The Library Policeman
    Br!an
    Carlosdetweiller
    KillJoy

Work with me folks, I'm doing my best to stay on top of this thing. Krystle, can you chime in with a comparison from your end when you have some time away from your son? My math shows 32 contributors to date.

Lurker, so far we are hoping to get "SecretSanta" some freaking pants or at least shorts, but that may change as we go forward!! LOL LOL

Note: Are you folks being sure to include a note for, Krystle to be able to determine who is, who?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Note: Are you folks being sure to include a note for, Krystle to be able to determine who is, who?

I did, Bill.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast