2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Leftovers on HBO

Alls fair n lve n cld war Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOW.. just started this two days ago. Already near end of season 1. Should finish by weekend. WHAT A COOL SHOW! Last night one of the episodes of the Smoker getting tied to a tree and stoned to death was probably one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever seen on TV. It was brutal and left me feeling sick. Little over kill and it still sticking with me today
    Season 1 is good, but I thought season 2 was even better. Season one had a bunch of episodes that felt unfocused. Season 2 was always leading to something. I almost bailed on the show early, but I'm glad I stuck around.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    WOW.. just started this two days ago. Already near end of season 1. Should finish by weekend. WHAT A COOL SHOW! Last night one of the episodes of the Smoker getting tied to a tree and stoned to death was probably one of the most heart wrenching things I have ever seen on TV. It was brutal and left me feeling sick. Little over kill and it still sticking with me today
    Season 1 is good, but I thought season 2 was even better. Season one had a bunch of episodes that felt unfocused. Season 2 was always leading to something. I almost bailed on the show early, but I'm glad I stuck around.
    I read that Season 2 was one of the best seasons of TV ever somewhere which caused me to finally watch it. ANd I tell ya... Season 1 (I am on the final) got better and better!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I read that Season 2 was one of the best seasons of TV ever somewhere which caused me to finally watch it. ANd I tell ya... Season 1 (I am on the final) got better and better!

The trailers for season 3 (final season) look rather awesome!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

So, season 3 premiere's tonight. Any advance thoughts, wishes or predictions?

My Collection:

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CANNOT WAIT!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

CANNOT WAIT!!!

LOL I'm with ya!!! Appears the "Mysteries" will be somewhat religoous in nature, but I'm very okay with that. FWIW, I thought they would jump the "7 years" as listed in the Bible. Really looking forward to see what they (Lindelof, et al) have come up with. Whatever, the show really makes you think and I for one love that!!!

My Collection:

Alls fair n lve n cld war Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, season 3 premiere's tonight. Any advance thoughts, wishes or predictions?
    Nothing. Just sit back and enjoy.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a feeling this will be a wild season!!!!

My Collection:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The end of the first episode left me

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

The end of the first episode left me

Spoiler:
    i didn't see the drone bombing coming I admit.

My Collection:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2