Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Interesting article on Misery movie

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Interesting article on Misery movie

I saw this article on Misery and thought it was interesting.

Spoiler:
    The hobbling scene in the movie is so iconic now, that I had totally forgotten that this isn't what happened in the book.

Of course the article contains spoilers for both movie and the book.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/best-fo...190008689.html

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Them changing this from the books has always been one of my biggest problems with the movie BUT that aside it's a stellar adaptation and the scene is still brutal. But I always wished they kept it the original way. It makes me sad to know it was close to be done that way.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I saw this article on Misery and thought it was interesting.

Spoiler:
    The hobbling scene in the movie is so iconic now, that I had totally forgotten that this isn't what happened in the book.

Of course the article contains spoilers for both movie and the book.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/best-fo...190008689.html

Mike
    That's a great article and very interesting. Thanks for sharing!!

I'd like to point out that I also very much enjoyed the click through for the anniversary and behind the scene's from "Seven". It was also a very good read so, you managed to capture a "Two-fer"!!! LOL Many thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????