Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Collectible Classifieds: Blu-Rays, DVDs, VHS, CDs, Video Games

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds: Blu-Rays, DVDs, VHS, CDs, Video Games

Why don't we have a thread like this yet? I buy and sell Blu-Rays out here in Vegas, and instead of posting the hundreds and hundreds of titles, I'll just leave this clickable link here where you can see everything.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/emd/5254340070.html

PayPal Family, and shipping will be actual. Any questions, message me!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great question! I was actually thinking about a thread like this a while ago. Growing up, we didn't have a very large collection of movies. The main reason for that is my parents owned a movie rental store. When we wanted to watch something, we just brought it home. After the business went away, my parents sold the stock to other local movie stores.

Since then, I've been collecting DVD's. I especially got into it after college. Unfortunately, I never really collected films I had seen a bunch of times. Recently, I've gotten into the habit of going to flea markets or pawn shops to buy DVD's of movies I love for a buck or two. I can't tell you how many times I have a craving to watch a film like White Men Can't Jump only to not find it On Demand or on Netflix. My remedy was to track down every movie I love but don't own.

Also, I just got into collecting Laserdiscs.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/