Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Stephen King in 2016

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Just like the Lord of the Flies will be a reprint so will King's 2011 Introduction.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Yep, that's why I said it was a reprint.
    ~Jonathan

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

OCT 31 2016 SIX SCARY STORIES SELECTED & INTERDUCED BY STEPHEN KING. (HARDCOVER $24.95)

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

July/August 2016 issue of SPORTING CLASSICS magazine contains a reprint of King's "Man In the Black Suit", for those who collect everything (like me).

http://sportingclassicsstore.com/col...-5-july-august
    ~Jonathan

Also - King's review of Emma Donoghue's latest novel will be printed in the Sunday, Oct. 2 issue of NY Times Sunday Book Review section for those that collect non-fic pieces.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Jonathan! Great info.

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

Yeah, thanks for the info! I'm always interested in compiling appearances and reprints

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    Yeah, thanks for the info! I'm always interested in compiling appearances and reprints
    Well thanks to Bev for the NY Times news and thanks to eBay for the Sporting Classics magazine sighting. (Which, by the way.....there is an issue of this mag on ebay with wording on the front of the mag that doesn't match the one on the link I posted above...not sure what I'll get in the mail!)
    ~Jonathan

New collector's issue of Entertainment Weekly is now out featuring a forward by King on JK Rowling/Harry Potter:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1683304535/ref=ew_bo_hp
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

i think this is a reprint of this:

C705. “J. K. Rowling’s Ministry of Magic” -

King writes about the popular Harry Potter series of books.

1. Entertainment Weekly #948 (August 17, 2007): 31-34.
    2. Excerpted as part of “The Wit and Wisdom of Stephen King” in Entertainment Weekly No. 1113 (July 30, 2010): 51.

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    i think this is a reprint of this:

C705. “J. K. Rowling’s Ministry of Magic” -

King writes about the popular Harry Potter series of books.

1. Entertainment Weekly #948 (August 17, 2007): 31-34.
    2. Excerpted as part of “The Wit and Wisdom of Stephen King” in Entertainment Weekly No. 1113 (July 30, 2010): 51.
    Very well could be, I just came across one on eBay, don't have a copy in front of me yet.
    ~Jonathan

Actually, yeah...it is. Just looked at the preview on the Amazon page. False alarm everyone....except those completists out there!
    ~Jonathan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4