Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET SANTA 2015

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;948229]
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

$50 minimum sounds good.
    RF has already stated the dates:
    "Deadline for entering is November 1, 2015 23:59 GMT

Entrants will be notified as to their person to send a gift to by November 8, 2015 23:59 GMT.

That gives a bit over 6 weeks to send the item off."
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post946342
    That doesnt sound like 6 weeks to me (?)

$50 minimum sounds good.

Entrants will be notified as to their person to send a gift to by November 8, 2015 23:59 GMT.

That doesnt sound like 6 weeks to me (?)
    It's closer to seven. November 8 is a Sunday. The Sunday before Christmas is six week from then. Christmas is on a Friday so it's six weeks and five days.
    Re-reading it, I understand my mistake. I thought i've read that the deadline to enter would be 1st of november, and november 8 would be the date by which the gift would have to be sent by.
    But no, it's the date by which someone willl recieve another name.
    Makes more sense
    Good thing we're not getting together to submit a multi-million dollar proposal!!! LOL J/K LOL

Did somebody look at the Calendar? Is Christmas on the 25th this year?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know, it's really creepy, but due to a very rare occurrence on the calendar, for the first time in 874 years Christmas is falling on a Friday the 13th AND a full moon! It's a FACT!

PS: If we were alive for the NEXT time, it would ALSO be the Vernal Equinox!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    You know, it's really creepy, but due to a very rare occurrence on the calendar, for the first time in 874 years Christmas is falling on a Friday the 13th AND a full moon! It's a FACT!

Sounds like something out of a Stephen King story!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    SO.... I am seeing a WARM response to this. I propose... we set the bottom of $50 + shipping as the gift. If you want to spend a $100 feel free I also think that we should have names drawn a day or two after Halloween so we have a month or so to get the "perfect gift". I think keeping people somewhat close to each other in terms of shipping makes sense. Canada/US, Europe, Rest of the world? lol I will let RF handle that one AND IT HAS TO BE KING RELATED. Anything else folks?

$50 minimum sounds good.

I don't think the gifts should be restricted to only King related. I received an Updike book last year, and that showed some thought and research by Krystle. I did also receive some cool King related drawings so there was some King connection. I just don't think there is any reason to be strictly King.
    I really don't collect anything other than King... I think this being a King site would make sense that it is King related... OR in your case she found out something you wanted and got it by cruising your posts. Is that what happend Brian?
    I think part of the fun of the Secret Santa is being sneaky... I LOVE doing research, so finding things that would be more personal gifts (Yankees and cookies for Bill, Updike for Brian, and a few other personal touches that may have remained secret) was great for me. I think restricting it to King might also restrict the fun and personality of the exchange. Of course, I think a lot of us will bend the rules even if it is restricted to King.
    guess I'm out... going to be hard for someone to find and ship me a hot naked young woman for 50 bucks.
    $50 will get you a long way with some of the chicks hanging out under I35 or here on the Drag I bet...

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I'm in

Stephen King related cookie sex toys sounds like a challenge!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I'm in

Stephen King related cookie sex toys sounds like a challenge!!!!
    And you are just the woman that can pull it off!!!!

For every batch of Xmas cookies sent my way for taste testing I will donate $10 to the 2016 HF. How's that for a good deal? Get that flour flying folks!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    $20 for any packages containing "Linzer Tarts"
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in. Ho ho ho!

8)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stats, we need stats, RF!!! Have you got a count yet?

Edit: After posting this I thought I'd give, RF a helping hand (like an elf!!) and compose a tentative list to go by. Check and see if your name is listed if, you want "in". If not, post and I can edit this list up until the, RF deadline. Ho Ho Ho, folks!!!

Needfulkings
    Merlin1958
    Randall Flagg
    Nerak
    Stkmw02
    Br!an
    Webstar1000
    bdwyer19
    herbertwest
    Stockerlone
    Stroppygoblin
    George @ C-Springs
    Sentinel
    The Library Policeman
    JCManske
    Priest
    JonP
    Dnemec
    Astrodad
    Gunslinger41
    Wolfehr
    Honkytonksmash
    Biomieg
    Burial
    Roseannbarr
    TCCBodhi
    Sharkie69
    JSMcMullen92
    Zelig
    Killjoy72
    Becca69
    Room 217 Caretaker

Remember, if you want "In" you MUST PM, RF with your address info. Just posting here won't necessarily get you included. This list is "Unofficial". Jerome's instructions supersede anything I have attempted to do here. This list is solely for informal, informational purposes. If I listed you by mistake, just chime in. Hope this is of some help to you, Jerome!!! I count 32 participants, with no commitment from, Terry yet!!! LOL

'Tis the season to be Jolly, everyone!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need to get cracking on my great-grandma's soft gingersnaps. Always a favorite.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I need to get cracking on my great-grandma's soft gingersnaps. Always a favorite.
    Sounds tasty. You gotta send me a sample first!!! LOL Only way to get an "Official" rating and blessing!! LOL Believe me, I KNOW, Christmas Cookies!!!! LOL I'm a professional. Don't try to rate your cookies at home. Taste testing is conducted under strict, controlled settings to insure proper results and ratings!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Edit: After posting this I thought I'd give, RF a helping hand (like an elf!!) and compose a tentative list to go by. Check and see if your name is listed if, you want "in". If not, post and I can edit this list up until the, RF deadline. Ho Ho Ho, folks!!!

Needfulkings
    Merlin1958
    Randall Flagg
    Nerak
    Stkmw02
    Br!an
    Webstar1000
    bdwyer19
    herbertwest
    Stockerlone
    Stroppygoblin
    George @ C-Springs
    Sentinel
    The Library Policeman
    JCManske
    Priest
    JonP
    Dnemec
    Astrodad
    Gunslinger41
    Wolfehr
    Honkytonksmash
    Biomieg
    Burial
    Roseannbarr
    TCCBodhi
    Sharkie69
    JSMcMullen92
    Zelig
    Killjoy72
    Becca69
    Room 217 Caretaker

Remember, if you want "In" you MUST PM, RF with your address info. Just posting here won't necessarily get you included. This list is "Unofficial". Jerome's instructions supersede anything I have attempted to do here. This list is solely for informal, informational purposes. If I listed you by mistake, just chime in. Hope this is of some help to you, Jerome!!! I count 32 participants, with no commitment from, Terry yet!!! LOL

Good job buddy! Wow that is a lot of people... there are other members I thought would play.... When should the cut off be?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris, you are too young for memory loss.

The deadline is November 1 at midnight.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Needfulkings
    Merlin1958
    Randall Flagg
    Nerak
    Stkmw02
    Br!an
    Webstar1000
    bdwyer19
    herbertwest
    Stockerlone
    Stroppygoblin
    George @ C-Springs
    Sentinel
    The Library Policeman
    JCManske
    Priest
    JonP
    Dnemec
    Astrodad
    Gunslinger41
    Wolfehr
    Honkytonksmash
    Biomieg
    Burial
    Roseannbarr
    TCCBodhi
    Sharkie69
    JSMcMullen92
    Zelig
    Killjoy72
    Becca69
    Room 217 Caretaker

Your list has 32 people, but so far I only have 16 names and addresses submitted.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kris, you are too young for memory loss.

The deadline is November 1 at midnight.
    hahahahaha That is true brother! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Needfulkings
    Merlin1958
    Randall Flagg
    Nerak
    Stkmw02
    Br!an
    Webstar1000
    bdwyer19
    herbertwest
    Stockerlone
    Stroppygoblin
    George @ C-Springs
    Sentinel
    The Library Policeman
    JCManske
    Priest
    JonP
    Dnemec
    Astrodad
    Gunslinger41
    Wolfehr
    Honkytonksmash
    Biomieg
    Burial
    Roseannbarr
    TCCBodhi
    Sharkie69
    JSMcMullen92
    Zelig
    Killjoy72
    Becca69
    Room 217 Caretaker

Your list has 32 people, but so far I only have 16 names and addresses submitted.
    I made the list based on those that had posted here, "I'm In". So, that means there are folks that have not followed the instructions and sent a PM to you with their respective address and such. So, if you want to participate make sure you send, Jerome a PM stating your interest and providing your address info.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Xmas is so fun. I am already planning my gift. I want to AMAZE someone
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I made the list based on those that had posted here, "I'm In". So, that means there are folks that have not followed the instructions and sent a PM to you with their respective address and such. So, if you want to participate make sure you send, Jerome a PM stating your interest and providing your address info.
    Still haven't received a PM from Merlin1958...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

RF, Please rig the system so that WEBSTAR1000 gets my name. I need some amazement this year. My wife is a horrible gift giver. Not trying to knock her, but she does not think outside the box. She says i buy everything i want. (which is true).

I hope webstar1000 will bring SK to my house to sign all my paperbacks. just saying!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You forget... I'm atheist and as such, have a grinch image to live up too. I'd hate to be accused of conflict of interests, so I quit giving (and receiving) gifts 3 decades ago.
    Though if someone has 4 ho's, I will take the extra one off your hands (or whereever she is)
    Ho Ho Ho...Ho <= extra Ho example

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    RF, Please rig the system so that WEBSTAR1000 gets my name. I need some amazement this year. My wife is a horrible gift giver. Not trying to knock her, but she does not think outside the box. She says i buy everything i want. (which is true).

I hope webstar1000 will bring SK to my house to sign all my paperbacks. just saying!
    If I rigged stuff, Merlin1958 would have won the Grand Prize years ago.
    Sorry, random coupling.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

If I rigged stuff, Merlin1958 would have won the Grand Prize years ago.
    Sorry, random coupling.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Hahahahha Bill!! Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahahahha Bill!! Lol
    LOL I can take a punch, and "technically", Jerome is correct. However, for the record, very early on in this thing I sent him a PM referencing this thread and asking if I really needed to provide my address. Seeing as we do so much mailing back n forth for the HF (can't speak for, J but I know his address by heart!! LOL).

It's okay, though much like the "Santa" that, Jerome imitates so generously and wonderfully, he is getting old just like old St. Nick. Therefore, I am inclined to give him a pass and a nice cup of hot chocolate, a quilt, a walker and a spot by the nice warm hearth. LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Oh, I am soooooo getting a rip for that one!! LOL LOL LOL Coal for me for sure!!! LOL LOL Stay tuned for the wrath of RF!!! LOL LOL Go easy though, Jerome!! Remember your heart condition!! LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Then again, do you really want to go after a feeble, sickly and older gent such as myself for a mere mental mistake? Think of my delicate condition!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    I need a cookie after that one!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a whole lotta' LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    That's a whole lotta' LOL
    LOL Just like old St. Nick!!! I figure if you're going to "LOL" you may as well go for the gusto!!! (lol?)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast