Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1102

Thread: Fantasy Movie League (who knew?)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, the bonus went to Sunday? Good. That gives me a bit of an extra boost. Still wasn't that great of a week for me though. I was hoping Get out would be 15M. At least I can take solace knowing Sunday was the right choice of the three.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yep, sunday was the winner. I also thought Get Out would have made more.

As for this week I don't know what to do. I'd like to play Life, but that might just be because I really want to see it. I really don't want to play Power Rangers because it looks ridiculous and I also always hated the original show. But I'm worried I might stray that way by the end of the week. We'll see.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Grrrr! Last time I had checked I had beaten you with the two Saturday bonuses, but then it changed to Sunday. Close!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going with some chocolate chip cookies this week.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Grrrr! Last time I had checked I had beaten you with the two Saturday bonuses, but then it changed to Sunday. Close!
    I thought you had it! Surprised that Sunday pulled through and snagged the bonus.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I thought you had it! Surprised that Sunday pulled through and snagged the bonus.
    Me too - this should be an interesting week.

Yeah, I really have no idea what to do. I'm not really liking any lineup at the moment.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this week is mine

I was originally going 8xChips but reviews have been abysmal. At first Ib thought it could make 12-13M...now i wonder if it can break double digits. If it hit 12 and took the bonus it would net 112M including bonuses...but only bringing in 8M with no bonus is 64M...way too big a divide!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I think this week is mine

I was originally going 8xChips but reviews have been abysmal. At first Ib thought it could make 12-13M...now i wonder if it can break double digits. If it hit 12 and took the bonus it would net 112M including bonuses...but only bringing in 8M with no bonus is 64M...way too big a divide!
    We shall see - Who is that I see in the number 6 spot overall? Ever been that high before ?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking like me baby! Gotta love Logan - if it stands up! I was leading last week too, so we will see.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was tied for a top twenty spot after one of the early weeks last season...I went on a good run where I got the PC 5 out of 8 weeks I think.

Currently two people from our measly 6 person group is in the top 10.

Looking like me baby! Gotta love Logan - if it stands up! I was leading last week too, so we will see.
    Woo-hoo! You're at #5 overall! But you did bump me down to 8

What was your overall standings last week? If this holds you will have jumped up a ton of spots.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Woo-hoo! You're at #5 overall! But you did bump me down to 8

What was your overall standings last week? If this holds you will have jumped up a ton of spots.
    I was 500 last week.

Wow, that's a huge jump up. Congrats

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've currently jumped up over 700 spots myself. I was around 1800 last week. In the top thousand now.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

With all the groups on FML...Skynet, Resistance, Camelot...and here is The Tower Junkies beating them all.

Lets hope these numbers stay the same and The Shack doesn't get bonus. I think that will be worse for me.

I actually joined the Resistance. I think I've gotten better since then. It's a good group of people. Can't stand Skynet They're so full of themselves and don't like to help anyone.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys know a lot more about this than I do. I hope that things stand the way they are...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ingy is a one man army. One day Ingy will win and Ingy will never let FML forget.

Zone, the worst that will happen for you is Wolverine loses the bonus, no doubt costing you the PC too, for a loss of 17 M. Chances are your raw total won't change too much, but if PR or Shack takes the bonus then you only lost 15M, and they're probably the two likely to take the bonus. You'd drop a fair bit in terms of overall rankings. A hundred or so positions (approx). For the week I think you'd drop below me and Heather by a million or so.

And it goes to show how close everyone is. That you can drop or gain so many spots by just losing a small amount of money.

Hey Doctor Zaius we're number 7 & 8!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Not sure how long it will last, but sweet nonetheless. Good luck this week.

DoctorZaius why did you go with Ghost? Are you betting on Get Out grabbing the bonus? I feel like Baby Boss is a lock, but I could be wrong.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a great feeling on Baby. I'm looking for a Get Out bonus. Logan has run it's 'R' rated course, and I think that Ghost might surprise.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to first, or I'm going way down!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast