Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1102

Thread: Fantasy Movie League (who knew?)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm worried for you. I think Ghost is going to crash. We'll probably get more of a feeling tomorrow, but it didn't have a very good preview number. And believe me I think Boss Baby looks absolutely ridiculous and can't believe anyone would pay money to see it, but it's been gaining steam and actually brought in more money in previews than Ghost
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Like last week I am saying, but with more authority, this week is MY WEEK.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'm worried for you. I think Ghost is going to crash. We'll probably get more of a feeling tomorrow, but it didn't have a very good preview number. And believe me I think Boss Baby looks absolutely ridiculous and can't believe anyone would pay money to see it, but it's been gaining steam and actually brought in more money in previews than Ghost
    Yeah, I might be "floating" by Sunday.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Argh Heather, you just had to narrowly beat me out, didn't you? Damn Chips for not taking a 50% drop.

I've moved up another 150 positions so far. I'll get into that top 100 yet!

You can get back in this Zone!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Fingers crossed Boss Baby can somehow pull out a win for the bonus. If not I'm going to be pissed because my monday lineup was BB with Zookeeper's Wife. I got swayed against playing it. Guess I should go back to trusting my initial instict.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't play it because I've been burned with too many small release films like that in the past, so I instead with The Shack, which has very consistent drops and is currently estimated exactly where I expected it to go. I don't want BB to get the bonus because I think I'd drop positions because how many people went with your line up. It would ad 4M for me, but I don't think it would help me...it might, and I'd be happy. But I'll take it as it stands...with Chips dropping below 4M lol

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems no one went all-in on Christ like I did. I'm expecting it to make 4.5-5M, which should make it BP. If it hits, I'll move up a lot of spots since no one above me seems to have played my lineup. I figure, worse comes to worse, it makes 4M, doesn't get BP, and I still make a decent 55M for the weekend, which shouldn't hurt me too bad.

I'm a little nervous. I need Logan to get bp or I'll be dropping.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so I'm back, after my total brain fart. I was really hoping for Kong to get the bonus this week.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The current PC was my original line up before I changed to Christ. I think Logan will drop, maybe not by much, but hopefully to drop BP. I expect Christ to have a strong than usual Sunday. I can see it being after Church viewing. I still think it will come up at least a few points, if not get up to 5M. Industry estimates have it at 4.6 currently, but FML only has it at 4.4M.

I had the current pc most of the week. Just changed my anchor last second because I thought Going in Style might have breakout potential, but looks like it won't be enough.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ dropped on me :'( Come on Sunday Church crowd!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I'm going to have my first PC of the season and my first win! Currently projected to make 87M

I switched off of that lineup last min because I was worried about The Promise possibly getting bonus and I didn't want to drop in that case. With my safer lineup it bumped me up a few spots, but really wish I had that pc bonus. I think I'm only about 20mil behind number 1. Still got a few weeks left.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

War Room x8

It's a sure thing I tell ya'!

If only that was an option.

Shannon are you going to start playing again?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, I went out on top.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my win for the season!

So I got the bp right, but completely underestimated Latin Lover. There's only 4 weeks left, and I'm down about 29 million from first. It's probably impossible to get up near the top 2. They seem to be separating themselves from the pack.

Curious if everyone reads the chatter on there. I know you do Matt, but what about the others? There's usually a lot of useful info put out there.

Finished in 16th place Spring is my season. If it wasn't for Boss Baby last week, I might have made my goal of finishing in the top 10. And now begins Summer season which I'm horrible at.

Matt are you in the Hunger Games as well?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Finished in 16th place Spring is my season. If it wasn't for Boss Baby last week, I might have made my goal of finishing in the top 10. And now begins Summer season which I'm horrible at.

Matt are you in the Hunger Games as well?
    Congrats on a great season. One week killed me from having a decent season.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You couldn't let me win just one week, Heather.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was away at the Berkshires this week and I posted a quick lineup before I left. Pitiful. At least the vacation was good!

Glad you had a fun vacation at least. The Berkshires are nice.

Who's still playing? A bunch of people got booted from our league after the upgrade. I know it's super early in the season but my other cineplex The Overlook, is currently at number 4 overall Too bad there's still a ton of weeks left in the season though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast