Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Colossal Collaborations!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome to the party, Matts!!!!!

P.S. Metallica & an Orchestra just seems wrong somehow!!! LOL LOL
    It's a pretty great album. I've grown out of Metallica but I still enjoy Symphony and Metallica.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome to the party, Matts!!!!!

P.S. Metallica & an Orchestra just seems wrong somehow!!! LOL LOL
    It's a pretty great album. I've grown out of Metallica but I still enjoy Symphony and Metallica.
    I listened to a bit of it and it is kinda cool. Just seems like an oxymoron on the face of it. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It definitely does.

The best rap collaboration ever

This is the second best imo. This music video is great too, and I don't like any rap music videos lol

That's all the rap I'll post. I'm not much of a fan.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It definitely does.

The best rap collaboration ever

This is the second best imo. This music video is great too, and I don't like any rap music videos lol

That's all the rap I'll post. I'm not much of a fan.
    Well, imagine that!!! You and I agree on something!!! I don't care much for "Rap" either. There are a few songs that I like, but not many. For example:

And on topic as well!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like most rap for the same reason I don't like most country or even a lot of current metal for that matter...after a few songs it just all blends together for me. A lot of current rap though is crap, even by rap standards.

Dallas Green featuring Gordon Downie from The Tragically Hip (love this song)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like most rap for the same reason I don't like most country or even a lot of current metal for that matter...after a few songs it just all blends together for me. A lot of current rap though is crap, even by rap standards.

Dallas Green featuring Gordon Downie from The Tragically Hip (love this song)
    Shit, doesn't work in the USA apparently. "The uploader has not made this video available in your country". Now that's a first for me. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is just the song, no video

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it. Nice and mellow. Crisp recording quality as well. Thanks, I'll have to go check some more of this band's stuff.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

He's a Canadian musician from close by me. He started with Alexisonfire a real heavy and fast, screaming band mixed with his great vocals. When he started City and Colour he got a lot of hate from the hardcore fanbase of Alexisonfire for 'selling out' (funny considering he's always stayed independent and never signed with a major label). He also has You+Me with Pink.

This is off-topic, but this is a song from his upcoming album...very Pink Floyd like. He's my favourite current musician and I love all three of his groups He is a HUGE Jays fan too

On topic:
    Lonely Island featuring Michael Bolton yeahh yeahhhh!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh damn, being a Jays fan just dumped him to the bottom of the list!!! LOL

Obviously his taste's in music are diverse, which is generally a good thing IMHO. His vocals are pretty darn good from what I've heard so far. Like the first piece better so far, but I'm going to do a little cross reference research on his tunes and get a better idea of his music as a whole. Generally, I'm a stubborn guy when it comes to new stuff at my age. I like it though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon you may like this one. Ayreon and Bruce Dickinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwHiidgZqHQ
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Metal - Heads may not appreciate this one, but it's a true classic.... Give it a listen all the way through.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The "Journeyman" himself with Harrison....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Van Morrison sang Comfortably Numb with Roger Waters so he's alright in my book.

In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Van Morrison sang Comfortably Numb with Roger Waters so he's alright in my book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpFo_E9Fq2k
    Good one!!!

BTW, if you delete the "s" just after "Http" the video posts direct to the thread.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, okay thanks for that tip. I'll do that from now on.
    In Digitized Remorse

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post
    Jon you may like this one. Ayreon and Bruce Dickinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwHiidgZqHQ

Sounds great. It sounds like Dickenson's solo stuff. His voice sounds...young almost Geoff Tate-like. What year was this?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go, boys & girls...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ!!!

I cannot believe the stage floor didn't faint!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

C'mon folks, get in there and post!!!

Spoiler:
    There's a really cool bit at about the 4:00 min mark. Check it out.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Found this while bopping around. Not exactly "on topic", but a pretty good listen regardless. Put it on in the background while you're perusing the threads.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's another all star line up....

Anybody want to hear some Blues?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Last edited by ke7285; 08-29-2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Bill's advice

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tip: If you delete the "s" after "Http" the video will post direct to the thread.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast