Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: King Answers Questions on Twitter

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THE TWEET GOD.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone should ask him what's wrong with Weeds and The Crate that he still doesn't want to collect them, yet The Cat From Hell was collected.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we should get the thread back on topic.

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    that said... I think Clint Eastwood for the role of Roland "Rawhide" Deschain is the only logical choice.
    If they made the DT movies twenty years ago he would not only be the obvious choice, but the only option! Too bad we won't see it now, it would have been his definitive role in my opinion.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

The problem with these "Ask Twitter" days is his assistant is going to cull the questions down to the most obvious, vanilla, been-told-a-million-times-already questions.

If he wanted to answer questions - just do it. Why have a "day?" It's not like there's not 10,000 people asking him stuff all the time. What, he can't go through his feed and just hit "reply?"

He's the King of Siam having a "day"? He's a big man? Big hero? Big friend to the working man?

Grumpy-bitey-kickey.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I mean seriously, are you kidding me?

https://twitter.com/StepanovAnna/sta...05382168576000

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

lol.. gold. Thanks for posting this. looool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I guess he did choose that one by himself.

Whoop-de-fucking-do.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont see the problem. He answers to people that mentions him at the time he is logged in, and chooses by himself. OK it's not an interesting question, but... is that really an issue?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I dont see the problem. He answers to people that mentions him at the time he is logged in, and chooses by himself. OK it's not an interesting question, but... is that really an issue?
    Is it not not an issue?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I guess I don't see anything wrong with that question. I have wondered that myself. In fact back in the day I wrote an English assignment on how I didn't think King should be considered just a horror writer (this was back around the time the Talisman was first published).

I am not on twitter, so I haven't followed any other questions. Are all the others so much better? You have to consider the audience isn't strictly collectors.

Is it not not an issue?

I guess I don't see anything wrong with that question. I have wondered that myself. In fact back in the day I wrote an English assignment on how I didn't think King should be considered just a horror writer (this was back around the time the Talisman was first published).

You have to consider the audience isn't strictly collectors. I am not on twitter, so I haven't followed any other questions. Are all the others so much better? How many does he answer each week? I did think he could have expanded on his answer a little more.

Just my $0.02.

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a confirmed cellular atheist, and simply refuse to buy a phone idol just to appease the some false tweet God.
    I'll pass that on to Mr. King when I Tweet with him on Thursday, Terry. From my cell phone. Heh heh.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a good approach for this, Thursday....

You think, Steve overdresses for these occasions? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

King Tweeted: "I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."

Witty reply: "I have a similar approach to urinating."

(I like him!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2