Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    And a VERY special "No one but Spencer has ever had a 16 game week" token!!
    HeeHee...hard to do for sure!! Congrats on that amazing week!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    And a VERY special "No one but Spencer has ever had a 16 game week" token!!
    Yes - that is in the works as well. The wording may be slightly different, lol.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BedOfRoses View Post

Thanks again to Bill for putting on this contest every year. It's so much fun to be a part of it. <3
    I couldn't do it alone!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

w00t! I finally won a trophy!! It may be for last place, but I worked for it! lol

And thanks, Bill, for putting this together every year. I really look forward to it!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good job Gretchen and all the winners. Maybe next year...
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to all!!!!

Spoiler:
    Fucking Jets!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for always hosting this Bill.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to say I would happily accept an anniversary token. Pretty sure I've been in every one since the start. Hell of a feat. Crazy it's been 10 years....
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another great season and a very close race all the way to the end. Many thanks to Bill for running this contest each year.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! Please keep checking back in the next day or two (real life is crazy right now). I've got to clean out my PM box so I can get addresses, etc.

Hang in there!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice doh is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I thought I would be out of it, but I will take the trophy! It was fun as always! Thanks Bill!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by doh View Post
    Wow, I thought I would be out of it, but I will take the trophy! It was fun as always! Thanks Bill!!
    Quite an amazing finish!!! Congrats! We'll hook up after the trophies are made.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

While I did not participate...I thank you, Bill.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

It's always a pleasure to run this thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the delay, but the trophies are in the house. And still in the box, but I'll get pictures up this weekend. Thanks for your patience. Real life is sort of tough right now, but our aim is still true.

Country
    Country Flag

Trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are giving an unprecendented number of trophies and that's great!!! Here are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Last Place trophies:

And here is the special 16-0 week that Spencer accomplished (for the first time in 10 years!)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice - congrats spencer

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Got my trophy. Thanks so much for putting this together every year.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Awesome!!!! You got the 10-year award too, correct?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Awesome!!!! You got the 10-year award too, correct?
    Yes, I got both. Thanks again.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Very nice - congrats spencer
    Arrrrggg...who is this Spencer guy??!!??

Likely some Southern Gentleman!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love my trophy and the 10-year keychain!! Thanks again, Bill - you totally rock!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got the trophies and coin. This is awesome! Thank you!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The key chain is great, Bill! I cannot bring myself to use it as a key chain. So kind of you... you and Rose are a class act!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast