Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: HONKYTONKSMASH (Chad)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, some great items, Chad! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, some great items, Chad! Congrats!
    Thanks mane!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A UK Ive been after forever.

Been on a bit of an anthology kick haha. Thanks for stopping by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UKAY CARRRRRIIIIEEEE

(Oh, and I love how Jack Vance basically says “I do what the hell I want...”)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    UKAY CARRRRRIIIIEEEE

(Oh, and I love how Jack Vance basically says “I do what the hell I want...”)
    Haha I was just gonna say was he drunk or what?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Where’s Koontz’s signature?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Vance gave no fucks on that one hahaha. Oh and Adam...(insert Liam Neeson Meme)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOOOOOOOM

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

OMG a U.K. Carrie 1/1????

That's too rarified for my grail list, even. Well done, sir!!!!! Damn!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some absolute beasts there, Chad!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    OMG a U.K. Carrie 1/1????

That's too rarified for even my grail list. Well done, sir!!!!! Damn!
    Haha i was beginning to wonder if they were a myth. Thanks man!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BOOOOOOOOM

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Some absolute beasts there, Chad!!
    Thanks gentlemen

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Hey Chad how many signature pages are in this book? Is this the first page or?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    5 pages of sigs

My Mood
    Chatty

5 pages of sigs

Oh wow! I’d sure love to see them if it’s not inconvenient.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

5 pages of sigs

Oh wow! I’d sure love to see them if it’s not inconvenient.

My Mood
    Chatty

Steve Vernon and Jack Vance must be related

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Many congrats on the UK Carrie, never seen one before. That cover is so trippy, it’s unbelievable.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I will concur with what everyone else is saying. That UK Carrie is really unique and creepy. Definitely on my want list, and congrats on the rest too!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way to drop the hammer on that UK Carrie, brother! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That Carrie is sweet. Congrats.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Many congrats on the UK Carrie, never seen one before. That cover is so trippy, it’s unbelievable.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Thanks Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    I will concur with what everyone else is saying. That UK Carrie is really unique and creepy. Definitely on my want list, and congrats on the rest too!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Way to drop the hammer on that UK Carrie, brother! Congrats!
    Thanks brotha

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That Carrie is sweet. Congrats.
    Thanks Mike!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some recent inscriptions

Inscribed to Burt Hatlen and Family

Hatlen also made notes in book

Non Hatlen division

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Chad! You've been busy. Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some nice inscribed books there Chad. Way to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast