Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: HONKYTONKSMASH (Chad)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice collection! But I agree with Siep, where's the rest of the Ericksons?
    I am going to have to buy some more haha. GOTM is currently the only one I have. Just discovered Erikson recently, about halfway through the Malazan books and they are great!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SubPress is doing an amazing series of Malazan limiteds.
    So worth hunting down....

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking collection for two years worth of work...wtg.

~Mark

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

]

Put these in the pride and joy thread but I figured id put them here as well to keep them all in one place

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice remark, Chad!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions Chad. I really like the Bauman Tiger Remarque. Congratulations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chad. Congratulations!

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic additions, Chad. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet. I almost bought that from Tim. Nice book... Well done
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT new stuff Chad !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sweet. I almost bought that from Tim. Nice book... Well done
    Haha well Im certainly glad that you didn't It is an awesome Remarque. Thanks Kris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    GREAT new stuff Chad !!!

Thanks Frank

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Great new additions Chad. I really like the Bauman Tiger Remarque. Congratulations.
    Yeah the tiger is definitely righteous. Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chad!!! Very nice remarque!!

Speaking of which, if anyone is in a position to donate for the HF, Jill has agreed to remarque a TDZ again this year!!! PM me if you can assist.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Congrats, Chad!!! Very nice remarque!!

Speaking of which, if anyone is in a position to donate for the HF, Jill has agreed to remarque a TDZ again this year!!! PM me if you can assist.
    Thanks Bill!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome set of F and SF and a cool trivia book to boot. Thanks John!

Cool mags I acquired from Betts along with a couple UK 1sts. These were my first mags with original short stories. I don't really know anything value-wise but they are very cool

Nice set of PS

The CD Carries. I have the matching portfolio ordered and hope to acquire the matching Salems. Awesome production on these IMO

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I picked up some mags from Bett's as well.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome new things, Chad, congratulations! I really like the PS Publishing's Thinner limited. One day I might pick up their Pet Semetery...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Awesome new things, Chad, congratulations! I really like the PS Publishing's Thinner limited. One day I might pick up their Pet Semetery...
    Yep, I like the Thinner as well

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice man ! I know where this PS set came from... What about some positive feedback ? Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast