Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nicolas Cage

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    "Pygmies."
    I don't know why but that is so funny.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, not sure about the order, but:

1. Valley Girl - will always be my favorite
    2. Raising Arizona - also a favorite
    3. Lord of War - because Jared Leto
    4. Peggy Sue Got Married
    5. Wild at Heart
    6. Rumble Fish

Because these are so awesomely bad
    7. Face Off
    8. Snake Eyes
    9. Con Air
    10. The Rock

Do these count?
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Grindhouse
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hmmm, not sure about the order, but:

1. Valley Girl - will always be my favorite
    2. Raising Arizona - also a favorite
    3. Lord of War - because Jared Leto
    4. Peggy Sue Got Married
    5. Wild at Heart
    6. Rumble Fish

Because these are so awesomely bad
    7. Face Off
    8. Snake Eyes
    9. Con Air
    10. The Rock

Do these count?
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Grindhouse

"Grindhouse", I am not familiar with that feature. Any other info or pics available? I assume you are not referring to the, Tarantino film?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

PHONEY TRAILER IN GRINDHOUSE

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have that DVD set and never realized that, Cage was in the trailer. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Matchstick Men is really good. It's too bad Alison Lohman disappeared. You would think after Drag Me To Hell her career would have taken off. I guess not.
    She had quite a few good roles during that time. I felt about Lohman as I feel about Wasikowska, having seen Matchstick Men, White Oleander and Big Fish numerous times. She seemed like the next big breakout star. After she filmed Drag Me To Hell and Gamer, she had a child and seems to have taken quite a bit of time off. She seems to have had a bit part in this years The Vatican Tapes, but has no other projects in any level of production. Hopefully she'll come back. I wish I could find a picture from her at the end of Matchstick Men, I don't know if
    Spoiler:
    It is just the shocking difference between her looking like a teenager and her being grown up, or just the way she is dressed, but goddamn, did she look wonderful...like in Seinfeld, major memory burn.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Because of this thread I watched National Treasure today.
    And?
    And now he hates us all.
    Wait till he watches the sequel!
    And now I'm a treasure hunter!!! I love both those movies, and have seen them several times. I'd be down if there were a third one.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Because of this thread I watched National Treasure today.
    And?
    And now he hates us all.
    Wait till he watches the sequel!
    And now I'm a treasure hunter!!! I love both those movies, and have seen them several times. I'd be down if there were a third one.
    I forgot to add this one. I like the first much better than the second.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^This was done before and probably with a lot less liberties I'm guessing.

1,197 men went in the water. 317 came out. Sharks took the rest. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Ever since I found out he trashed the traycase for his lettered copy of Regulators, I like him a little less

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ever since I found out he trashed the traycase for his lettered copy of Regulators, I like him a little less
    What's the story there?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

?? FILL me in too
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Some years ago his copy of Regulators was offered up for sale due to his needing money (tax troubles), blah, blah. The book was listed with no traycase. It was stated that there was no traycase and it was either lost or thrown away and the book had been out on display. That's all I know.

Edit: Found the original post here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post658120

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Talented guy whose style and abilities lend themselves to everything from the popcorn movie to the cheesy movie to the real quality stuff. There's probably something for everyone among his body of work (I know I like him).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That looks incredible.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So my boyfriend made me watch Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans this weekend. Oh my. Has anyone seen this? I couldn't even stay awake to the end, but what I saw was so crazy. It was like a hard boiled police crime drama with a dash of Fear and Loathing thrown in. Those really weird random moments, while hilarious, and I know what they were trying to achieve, were just so unbelievably cheesy and different from the rest of the tone of the film.

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So my boyfriend made me watch Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans this weekend. Oh my. Has anyone seen this? I couldn't even stay awake to the end, but what I saw was so crazy. It was like a hard boiled police crime drama with a dash of Fear and Loathing thrown in. Those really weird random moments, while hilarious, and I know what they were trying to achieve, were just so unbelievably cheesy and different from the rest of the tone of the film.

Yup. You pretty much nailed what makes that film so... odd but entertaining. When he's talking to the iguana, I remember being like WTF am I watching.

Actually, I had a quote from the film in my signature here for a while.

It's actually a remake, which starred Harvey Keitel. I haven't seen that one just yet.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks fairly decent!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast