Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Find the Word

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Find the Word

00001011/01011100 | C
    00001011/01010001 | 4
    00000110/00001101 | 2
    00001010/01011011 | C
    00000001/00001000 | 7
    00001011/00001001 | B
    00001000/01001111 | 6
    00001011/01100001 | 8

Hope this is not too easy or too terribly hard. Thought about making it a little harder.
    Enjoy
    Josh
    Last edited by jsmcmullen92; 08-05-2015 at 05:43 AM. Reason: updated the last code

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing? Not even a guess?

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I genuinely assumed this was a wind up! I certainly can't see any words at all.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

yay! new puzzle!!!

Ok, only had a few minutes, but here are my thoughts so far..

first thoughts..

(Loving this )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

getting there...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon you are on the path of the beam. (and I just realized that I messed up the last one... updated the original post.)
    Hint 1
    Spoiler:
    Of course Simon gets the computer nerd one
    Spoiler:
    think zero-width space

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Answer

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I hid all my workings out in a spoilers so others can try!

Great Puzzle Josh!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Answer
    Very nice and congrats!!! You get the goose. I was going to rearrange the so the final puzzle was an anagram that you then had to solve but I didn't want to make it too difficult for the first one..

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Answer
    Very nice and congrats!!! You get the goose. I was going to rearrange the so the final puzzle was an anagram that you then had to solve but I didn't want to make it too difficult for the first one..
    If it didnt make an obvious word, an anagram would have been my next likely route anyhoo

... Got me thinking now, been a while since I posted a puzzle.....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrand View Post
    I genuinely assumed this was a wind up! I certainly can't see any words at all.
    Me neither. I tried. The original post says "I hope this is not too easy..." and that made me feel like an idiot.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha I figured it was very easy to spot where to start like Simon did and then once there shouldn't take much. Simon did exactly what I thought would happen.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, recognizing binary numbers was the (relatively) easy part. The rest....not so much!
    If you are going through hell - keep going

+ Reply to Thread