Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: JReitan47

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely adds!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From December 19: Mad Movies. Love that magazine. Can't read French, but I have a couple of issues myself.
    Great stuff here, Jonathan!

sk

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Beautiful UK 1sts arrived today thanks to Richard Cook!

~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good! Congrats.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Forgot to post this one. A recent eBay find that I got for a steal and the frame is from my old buddy, the late Tom Piccirilli.

~Jonathan

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jonathan. Also like the (complete ?) Night Visions series.

sk

Thanks! Nope, not complete...need 1 and 3, and then the rest of the proofs and s/l editions. Haha
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

COOL !!!

Happy New Year !!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Some recent arrivals....HUGE thanks to Jeremy for a copy of his book on King and Zelig for some of the mags (not all pictured here):

HUGE thanks to David @ Betts for the awesome deal on these s/l books about King. I was VERY happy to add these back into the collection.

~Jonathan

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jonathan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Jonathan!
    Thank you!
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Jonathan. Glad they arrived safe.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Like what I see here, Jonathan: very nice!

sk

Today's arrivals were these beautiful MINT never read copies of F&SF. Only a couple more to go! Although the for the rest of the set I doubt I'm ever going to find them in this condition and these great prices I got them for.

~Jonathan

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, indeed!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp copies!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sharp indeed!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great copies ! Not easy to get them in such good shape

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very sharp indeed!

Yes, very sharp indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while since I've uploaded anything here. Haven't received too many exciting things lately except a FIRESTARTER large print edition that I had been on the hunt for for a while. Thursday I'm supposed to receive shipment of 15 UK first edition hb's, a collection from a friend I had been making payments on. Can't wait to add those to the shelves...pics when they come in!

Been working hard on my horror magazine archive project. Buying like crazy old horror zines (1970's-2000's) on ebay. Have a company (that we all know and love) that is going to attempt to assist in web hosting this very large project. More news on this some day...
    ~Jonathan

They're here, they're here!! Oh, the excitement! A box of 14 BEAUTIFUL UK 1sts plus one gift edition. Getting off work early to shelve and photograph!
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    They're here, they're here!! Oh, the excitement! A box of 14 BEAUTIFUL UK 1sts plus one gift edition. Getting off work early to shelve and photograph!
    Bring it on, Jonathan!!

sk

Soon! haha...have to get home first. Been waiting for this shipment to arrive for several months. Just a tad excited..
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast