Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: JReitan47

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats John! I look forward to seeing you scores!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Haven't been buying much lately as money has been very tight but today I SCORED! Many know I love collecting mags with King on the cover. Today I snagged not one, not two, not three, but FOUR mags/newsletters that I didn't have and had never seen before ever offered for sale in my 15+ years collecting...all in a lot for a bargain (lot included some extras I already had). On top of it, I snagged an unsigned limited edition in mint condition that was very under priced. Probably my only buying for the rest of the year. Pics to come!
    Sounds like a good day man. Congrats for sure

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<---------------------Waits....taps foot.....

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    <---------------------Waits....taps foot.....
    Sorry, they haven't arrived, I just got so excited I had to make a post....and I can't seem to access my PhotoBucket account anymore so I'll need to find another image storage site. Suggestions?
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Sorry, took me a while to get back into my PhotoBucket account. Not monumental adds here, but I'm very pleased.

Found the Easton Press DEAD ZONE for just over $40 and it's in perfect condition.

Second...snagged these great BOMC and Literary Guild newsletters featuring King on the cover. Two of them, Fall of 2002 and Fall of 2006 had excerpts (FROM A BUICK 8 and CELL) that Justin didn't have in his bibliography (he does now).

These now add up to 52 mags, fanzines, newsletters and newspapers in my collection with King featured on the cover. (That number does not include fanzines ABOUT King such as Phantasmagoria, SKIN, Steve's Rag, etc.)
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Jonathan and that's a helluva steal on TDZ. Now ya just need to snag yourself a slipcase for it
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE new stuff, congrats !!!

Thanks guys! Yes, I need to get a slipcase now, it looks cold and naked on my limited edition shelf without one.
    ~Jonathan

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new scores, nice work

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new adds! The Dead Zone was a killer deal too!

Sorry for the delay in posting. Real life kind of got in the way for a while. Been pretty broke lately thanks to my 10th Annual AIDS benefit I'm planning and in running for another title next month (some might remember here that I was Mr Gay Oregon 2009)...but I've still been buying here and there as I find deals. Posting one now, might post some more recent finds a bit later.

Recently "accidentally" came across this proof on eBay as King was only listed in the description. I had the first edition of it in my collection already which reprints "Survivor Type", but this is the first time I've ever seen a proof of it. Needless to say, I snagged it quick for a bargain price. The white scuff mark on the bottom of the cover is actually part of the cover design or a printing/design flaw (not sure), but there is some wrinkling to the spine, possibly from cheap production, as it looks unread.

~Jonathan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. Never seen that before. Congrats.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Jonathan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice little addition!

Finally adding something new to the collection. I'm a sucker for book advertising items so I snagged this MISERY standee recently. I just wish it had the order form pad still attached but I know that's a lot to ask for! Still looks good on the shelf.
    ~Jonathan

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jonathan.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Misery and Company sittin' in a tree,
    Hacking off bad limbs, one, two...three.

Seriously though, that's a very nice item.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Misery and Company sittin' in a tree,
    Hacking off bad limbs, one, two...three.

Seriously though, that's a very nice item.
    or slightly damaged ones for that matter. One of my all time SK favs. Nice snag, Jonathan!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the promo stuff. Great item. Congratulations, Jonathan.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jonathan !!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

A few more recent items...

"Disney Adventures" containing King's non-fic piece, "A Warning...from Stephen King"

"The Guardian: Weekend" containing King's non-fic piece, "Why Trump Won"

New edition of CREEPSHOW containing Review letter

And a few books about King. Had all of these years ago but sold them, now collecting them all again.
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's all good. I like that CREEPSHOW and the letter!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Jonathan! Is that Neil Patrick Harris on the cover of Disney Adventures? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Jonathan! Is that Neil Patrick Harris on the cover of Disney Adventures? LOL
    Sure is, Brian! Haha...I remember reading this mag when I was a kid. As I flipped through it a lot of the games and comics inside looked familiar...

On another note, I just looked back in my thread here and am missing quite a few other purchases in the last several months that I need to take pics of. I've gotten in a few other book promo displays and smaller promo items that I don't see pictured. I better get on it!
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast