Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: JReitan47

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great adds. Especially like those books about King, and they appear to be in great condition.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy smokes, NPH back in the Doogie Houser days. Talk about throwback.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

New addition. Was very happy to add this rare nonfiction appearance as I've never seen it come up for sale before. Surprised no one bid against me!
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jonathan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Thanks to a couple generous friends here on the board, was FINALLY able to add a UK Dead Zone 1st to my collection. Another step closer to some day having a complete US/UK 1st collection. THANK YOU!!

Also received some promo items in the mail this week. Thank you Roseannebarr for the items from BookExpo!

~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Joathan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the UK Dead Zone... Looks to be in very nice condition, with relatively little spine fade.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jonathan !!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very nice items!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

I see my pics are still here from PhotoBucket but I personally can't wait to get rid of them as a host. I HATE their website, always freezes up my computer with their countless pop up ads.
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just spent a few minutes swearing mightily at Photobucket. And at my PC, and at the internet and at life in general. Then I realized how lucky I am to at least have possession of all my faculties and that I am in reasonably good health and now I feel totally ashamed of myself and I blame you!
    Last edited by ur2ndbiggestfan; 06-30-2017 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Kant spell
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    A delightful mail day!

Finally added DT 1 first thanks to Colin!
    I'm in a bit of a bind and can use some money quick to pay a couple bills. I don't want to part with my DT 1 first, but I could use the cash. If you're looking to purchase one, please email me (JonathanReitan@gmail.com) serious offers. Thanks!
    ~Jonathan

Looks like a tower behind the tower.

Good morning folks! I haven't been buying much lately so nothing new to share here. Hopefully things get a bit better financially so I can knock out a few wish list items soon.

I have a goal in place in case anyone here might be willing to help contribute. For my 10th annual (and final) HIV/AIDS benefit event coming up next month, I'm asking friends & family to donate $15 or more to help supply 100 HIV tests (which come out to $15/ea). The knowledge that comes from an HIV test is so very important in the fight to end this disease and we're still living in a time where funds are being cut and people are afraid to get tested. We have the ability to help change the lives of up to 100 people with this amount of money. If you're able to help, please do so by donating what you can here: www.tinyurl.com/redribbon2017 THANK YOU!
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I tossed out $30 in your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I tossed out $30 in your name.
    Thank you Jerome!! Very sweet of you.
    ~Jonathan

Hey folks! I have some new items to post sometime soon including some new proofs, mags and other items but have been way too busy to even think lately.

This will be the last time I post this on the board....my very last AIDS fundraiser is coming up in two weeks (Sept. 30) and we're at over $15,000 raised for four northwest charities offering HIV prevention, a summer camp for kids affected by HIV, and care management programs in rural communities. The main event is coming along fine (a HUGE silent & live auction) but still some work to do (which is why I've been very absent).

If you can donate a bit our way, we're looking at raising $20,000 this year and I think we just may do it. Every $10 or $20 helps get us there. Tomorrow is my 10 year anniversary testing HIV positive and it was a rapid HIV test that cost just $15 that has helped save my life, if that puts your donation dollars into prospective at all. Through that test I was given a cause & a mission that has raised $130,000 in the last 10 years.

Please donate if you can and you'll make my day!! Visit: www.tinyurl.com/redribbon2017 THANK YOU my King buddies!!
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good cause.
    I sent a bit in weeks ago.

Good cause.
    Yes, and I can't thank you enough RF!
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good cause.
    Yes, and I can't thank you enough RF!
    De nada.

BTW, I greatly appreciate you asking about soliciting donations prior to posting.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks! I have some new items to post sometime soon including some new proofs, mags and other items but have been way too busy to even think lately.

This will be the last time I post this on the board....my very last AIDS fundraiser is coming up in two weeks (Sept. 30) and we're at over $15,000 raised for four northwest charities offering HIV prevention, a summer camp for kids affected by HIV, and care management programs in rural communities. The main event is coming along fine (a HUGE silent & live auction) but still some work to do (which is why I've been very absent).

If you can donate a bit our way, we're looking at raising $20,000 this year and I think we just may do it. Every $10 or $20 helps get us there. Tomorrow is my 10 year anniversary testing HIV positive and it was a rapid HIV test that cost just $15 that has helped save my life, if that puts your donation dollars into prospective at all. Through that test I was given a cause & a mission that has raised $130,000 in the last 10 years.

Please donate if you can and you'll make my day!! Visit: www.tinyurl.com/redribbon2017 THANK YOU my King buddies!!
    Great news, Jonathan and good for you and the people who will be helped by your efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Great news, Jonathan and good for you and the people who will be helped by your efforts!
    Thank you Brian! Today actually happens to be my 10 year anniversary testing HIV positive. A bittersweet day as I remember the sadness and fear very greatly, but also nice because I've been able to see how I've grown and what I've been able to accomplish in the HIV/AIDS community in 10 years because of that diagnosis. Thank you everyone for your support over the years.
    ~Jonathan

After 5 years working for the same employer as a real estate referral coordinator, office manager and transactions assistant, I was laid off yesterday. Good news is that my employer is working to help me and is paying me basically until I get a new position somewhere, but unemployment might have to be an option soon if I don't find something quick. Trying to avoid having to sell some of the collection but might be letting go of some stuff and extras I've been holding onto as I've been broke for a while now and this news has only increased some of the crap I've been going through lately. Staying strong but not looking forward to the adjustments and an even tighter budget but looking forward to a possibly better change and new opportunities.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit, sorry to hear that Jon. But surely things will work out and who knows, it may even be better for you.
    Best
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

After 5 years working for the same employer as a real estate referral coordinator, office manager and transactions assistant, I was laid off yesterday. Good news is that my employer is working to help me and is paying me basically until I get a new position somewhere, but unemployment might have to be an option soon if I don't find something quick. Trying to avoid having to sell some of the collection but might be letting go of some stuff and extras I've been holding onto as I've been broke for a while now and this news has only increased some of the crap I've been going through lately. Staying strong but not looking forward to the adjustments and an even tighter budget but looking forward to a possibly better change and new opportunities.
    Over the years I have had a number of jobs with varying lengths of tenure. I've been fired and I've been made redundant. EVERY change in my career has been an improvement in the long run. Your last line says it all - treat it as an opportunity and not a step back.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast